Chapter 37

𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲

I'm already in Ateneo, I have been studying here since I entered Junior High School.

I'm with Clea together with my other friends then someone caught my eyes. I focus my gaze on that girl then I when I was sure who I am seeing. I tapped Clea.

"Look, isn't that Isabelle?" I asked, pointing at the lady who looks so familiar.

"Omg, you bet it's her!" Clea replied.

"Omg, she's going to be our schoolmate, let's go approach her!" I invited her, we called Isabelle but seems like she didn't hear it so I called her once again then finally she looked back. She was surprised and we immediately run to her and hugged her tightly.

We miss this lady so much, indeed!

"Oh-my-gosh, what a coincidence!" I said loudly and hugged her again.

"Omg Belle, I didn't know you're going to study here!" Iya said joyously.

"I didn't expect that I'll be seeing you two here!" She happily replied.

"But I'm still having a tampo, why didn't you just told us that babalik ka na pala sa Ilocos!" I said and pouted.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. That was all so sudden lang kasi." She replied.

"It's okay, we understand. Ang importante nagkita na ulit tayo and I think we're gonna be schoolmates!" I assured her.

"Yes, this so nakaka-excite!" Iya exclaimed, we talked a little bit more before deciding to go to our classroom. Our teacher introduced her name then we introduced ours one by one.

When we finished introducing ourselves, Our teacher called Isabelle.

"Ms. Celestine?" Ms. Castro her and she stood up.

"M-ma'am? She replied.

"I was stunned with your achievements, would you mind if I state it?" Ms. Castro asked her.

"Ah, of course not ma'am, go to your thing po." Isabelle replied hesitantly.

Alam kong napilitan lang yan.

"Thank you."

"So allow me to state her achievements, Ms. Celestine Dy, is the class valedictorian way back in 6th grade, was thrown to other school because she's unbeatable master of debate, a popular singer and pianist in the school of Ilocos Norte. She was awarded as Norte's Mathematician for competing and winning MTAP Competition in De Lasalle Greenhills, An SSG Federated Vice-President, Known as one of the reason why Ilocos Norte National High School have been a Trash-Free School and was the first student in Ilocos to have an average grade of 98.7 that made her the batch With Highest Honors and with other several awards." Ms. Castro stated, which shocked us, she's not just a talented and beautiful lady, she's also smart! She looks like a very simple lady but she's so blessed.

We clapped of course, nakakaproud naman!

"Wow, I hope you can do this here in Ateneo too, Celestine." Ms. Castro said.

"Let's talk later, Celestine. Okay?" Ms. Castro added.

After our class with Ms. Alondra, its break time so we go to the canteen to eat.

Some of the people who are passing in our table would greet and say Hi to Isabelle. I bet she'll be popular here.

We're talking about random things, like how was our training in Mt. Makiling, we also told her that Ms. Irene's friends visited us there and other but we paused when someone get near to us and spoke.