Chapter 54

Days has passed...

It's already December 23rd, Irene is building her courage to ask Celestine if she could go with her to the mall to buy some gifts, although she can feel that Celestine is getting comfortable with her presence, she doesn't want to take advantage with it.

Meanwhile, the Marcos' only lady is still adjusting with her new life, her parents already change her name into Samantha Celestine Marcos Araneta. But she still prefers to be called Isabelle or sometimes Tine.

Celestine is in her room, yes, her old room has already been renovated. It had been placed with new stuffs. Her mom also bought her a complete supplies of things she needs for school, she also bought her a painting materials and electronic devices.

Irene doesn't care about how much it will cost her to provide the needs and wants of her daughter because she have been longing for this. Eventhough, Celestine told her that she doesn't have to bought her new things but she still insisted.

They have been in forbes for about a week now, Irene did file a leave on her work because she wants to spend time and to make it up to her daughter after a decade of not being with each other.

On the other hand, Celestine always make sure that she can makes her mom feel that she appreciates all that she does for her. Although, she still calls her mom, tita, Irene understands it and patiently waiting for Isabelle to finally and totally feel comfortable with her presence.

Irene decided to go and finally asked her daughter if she can accompany her on buying gifts, she wants her to be with her because she needs help in choosing gifts to give for the other members of the family.

"Celestine, sweetheart?" She asserted, Celestine carefully opened her door and peeked outside, when she saw who was there, she immediately form a smile on her beautiful face.

"Hi, are you doing something?" Irene asked her daughter as she tucked her hair behind her ear, Celestine widely opened the door and gets out of her room to formally talk to her mom, she move her head a gesture that saying she's not doing anything.

"I'm not, why?" She replied, respectfully.

"I'm just wondering if you can join me on buying some gifts for christmas?" Irene asked, hesitantly.

Celestine didn't uttered a word, she was thinking. She doesn't want to have so much attention from the crowd and the only way to stay away from other people is to be at home. But if she refuse, she know that she'll hurt her mom and she doesn't want that her mom is getting hurt because of her.

"Sure, I'll just get my things po." She responded as she smiled and twisted the doorknob behind her.

"Okay, take your time. I'll just wait for you, downstairs." Irene mumbled, Celestine nodded and let her mom go first before entering her room. She change her clothes and she'll be using a tote bag today.

Her life has been controversial, a lot of people were starting to make edits of her for the so called Tiktok. A lot of people are already investigating about her life, she's also receiving a lot of compliments from various of people in and outside the country.

The thanksgiving/homecoming party for her is week after New Year. The proclamation was supposedly the same day of the thanksgiving party but it didn't happened. They didn't able to excused their selves from the crowd so the family decided to already tell the people about Isabelle's identity.

She was introduced as the only princess of among Imelda & Ferdinand's grandchildren. After that proclamation, her friends have been surprised about what they just heard from the news.