Chapter 56

And the sun rises, what a beautiful christmas it is especially for the Marcos Araneta clan.

Greggy was the first one who wake up and he was startled to see his wife and his daughter cuddling each other, he frowned.

"Ang daya.." He whispered to himself and smirked, he gently join on their cuddling moment, he wrap his arms to his mag-ina and it made him drowned to sleep again.

Irene woke up because she felt like she was squeezed and when she opened her eyes, Greggy was hugging her and their daughter. She gently take off Greggy's arm so she could stand up. When she successfully took it off, she stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After she freshen up, she get out of the bathroom and was surprised to see her husband and their daughter hugging each other so tight and that made her smile.

Afterwards, while Irene was reading a book, she heard Celestine groaned and she saw her daughter trying to stretch her arms but she wasn't able to because Greggy was hugging her. Celestine tried to push the one who's preventing her to stretch her arms, because she force to push and stretch, her dad falls from the bed.

Irene covered her mouth, preventing herself to laugh.

"Aray!" Greggy said, feeling the pain on his back.

Celestine was able to woke up because of the sound. She was startled to see her dad on the floor, her eyes widened and didn't able to react quickly.

Meanwhile, Irene stood up to help her husband, bitting her lower lip because anytime she'll really laugh so hard.

"Hon!" Irene called Greggy's attention.

"Oh my gosh!" Celestine exclaimed and jumped off to bed to help her mom.

When they already helped Greggy on standing up, Irene didn't resist herself to finally laugh.

"Ba't naman kasi nanunulak, anak?" Greggy asked her daughter, his back hurts.

"I'm sorry tito, oh my god!" Celestine said, nervously.

"Ang sakit nun ha.." Greggy uttered.

"S-sorry d-dad." Celestine said which made Greggy surprised.

"It's okay-wait what? Did you just call me dad?" Greggy asked her daughter, joyfully. Celestine nodded then Greggy immediately hug her daughter. He have been waiting for this day to come.

"Dapat pala matagal mo na akong hinulog sa kama, yun lang pala yung kailangan para tawagin mo kong daddy." Greggy said, jokingly. Irene laughed and also was happy to hear that her daughter called Greggy dad.

"But seriously, I'm sorry dad." Celestine apologized, sincerely.

"It's okay, anak! Come here, give daddy a hug." Greggy exclaimed as he opened her arms widely.

Celestine hug her dad, Greggy kissed her daughter's forehead.

"Can I join?" Irene asked as she pouted, Greggy pulled her wife to join their hug. Indeed, one of the best morning's they had.

The Araneta' proceed downstairs to eat breakfast, just in time because the other family members were already there. Celestine greeted her lola, tita's and tito, also her cousins and her niece.

"What do you want, anak?" Irene asked her daughter.

"A-ah I can manage mom, thanks!" Celestine replied which made everyone stop to eat.