Chapter 92

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮

I'm in the hospital, sitting on the chair beside Anabelle's bed. I was holding a rosary, praying while looking at her. There are tubes attached on her body at hindi na siya gumising simula kahapon. The doctor frankly told us that her time is near, he also told us that when she don't wake up na, it means she's already in comatose, the cause of the comatose is that the tumor grown more bigger that affected her skull.

Hannah, Josh, Alliah and other close childrens in her heart are here. Pinapunta ko sila dito kasi alam kong malapit na. I let them spend time with Sister Anabelle here until her last minute. She's still not giving up and I know that she's waiting for someone. She's waiting for her favorite alaga and that's Celestine. She's on her way together with the Marcoses.

Not long after, they already arrived. Celestine dashed to Sister Anabelle right away as she gently held her hands while tears are streaming down on her cheeks. I went to her as I rubbed her back telling her to calm down.

"Tell her to rest na... I know she was just waiting for you.." I said softly, fighting back my tears.

She sobbed, "R-rest now.. I love you, we all love you." She uttered as she caressed her head gently.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

Celestine kissed Sister Anabelle's forehead, after she did that, the ecg machine started to make sound and form a line. All machines started to make a sound, Doctors and nurses were rushing inside the room.

The room was filled with tears and sobs, Irene went near to her daughter as she comfort her.

"Calm down, love.." Irene uttered softly, she rubbed her daughter's back, Celestine looked at her mom as she hug her and buried her face unto her mother's neck. She sobbed, while she hugs her mother tightly.

The doctor took off his stethoscope and looked at Sister Theressa who's standing infront of him, "Sorry for your loss, time of death 11:07 A.M. Condolences." He uttered as they left them, to freely give them a moment.

Imee also hug Celestine, comforting her.

Imee went to Sister Anabelle's lifeless body, "No more pain now, Sister. Rest in Paradise, hinding-hindi namin pababayaan si Celestine.. Thank you for loving tine, unconditionally." She whispered while she hugs her.

Irene withdrew from their hug, she wipe her daughter's tears. The boys went to them as they also hug Celestine, Irene took the chance to go and say final goodbye to Sister Anabelle.

"Thank you for all that you've done for my daughter, Sister. You will be missed by many, rest in peace.." Irene uttered, as tears streamed down to her cheeks, Celestine slowly made her way to Sister Anabelle, she's sobbing while heading to the hospital bed. Irene smile weakly to her daughter as she gently hold her arms to support her.

Celestine kissed Sister Anabelle's forehead, "I will be forever grateful and thankful for you. This isn't a  goodbye." She said while sobbing.

Sister Theressa caressed Celestine's back, "Let's just be thankful to God, because he didn't let her suffer for a long time, right?" She said, consoling Celestine, Celestine turned back as she hug Sister Theressa tightly.

"Stop crying na, hindi magiging masaya si Sister kung makita niyang umiiyak ka.." Sister Theressa told Celestine, caressing her back while they're hugging each other.