Special Chapter

Pregnancy Journey II

Irene's pregnancy cravings had been more weird which made Greggy experience such hard time.

"Sweetheart.." Irene groans as she make 'siksik' on her husband's neck.

"Honey, do you need something? Do you want to eat?" Greggy replied, still sleepy. Who wouldn't be sleepy? Irene asks him to go to a 24 hours convenient store to buy her cravings at 2:00 am exactly.

"I want to watch disney!" Irene exclaimed, Greggy's eyes widened when he heard what his wife has requested.

"What the-

"Minumura mo na ako? O sige, bahala ka jan mag-isa!" Irene said as she glared at him and stood up, leaving Greggy.

"Where are you going?" Greggy asks, surpassing his laugh after witnessing how cute his wife is.

"Ewan ko sayo! Wag mo akong susundan!" Irene shouted as she slammed the door, Greggy softly laugh and stood up.

"Mahaba-habang suyuan 'to.." he thought.

Irene went directly downstairs, dismayed, which alarmed the people who are watching news in the living room. They quickly approached Irene as soon as they saw her.

"Anong nangyari? Bat parang pang-biyernes santo yang mukha mo?" Imee asks her sister.

"I think tito didn't give her cravings or what she wants, mommy.." Borgy whispered as he chuckles.

"Oh, I have something to do pa pala sa kwarto, nakalimutan ko! Excuse me, I'll do it muna very quick." Imee excuse herself, she quickly stood up before Irene could utter a word.

"Pambihira, ako nanaman yung hihingan ng cravings neto. Utang na loob, ang tanda ko na! Ayoko nang manuod ng cartoons o tumikim ng mga weird niyang cravings!" Imee complained in her mind, while walking towards her room.

When Imee reached her room, she opens her laptop and browse her emails, after browsing and doing her important agenda for today. She laid down and sigh when someone knocks.

"Manang.."

"Oh god!" Imee irritatedly said, she stood up and release a sigh before opening her door.

"Manang Imee.." Irene uttered as soon as Imee opens the door, Imee already knew that her sister will ask a favor again.

"What again?" Imee asks, trying to be soft in front of her preggy sister. But in all honesty, she's already annoyed.

"Let's watch peppa pig!" Irene joyfully invited Imee, Imee forcedly give Irene a smile.

"Dios mio, Anong tingin sakin netong babaeng 'to? Bata?" she thought.