Chapter 76

𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇

Early morning, I woke up and lazily stood up from my bed. I went directly to the bathroom and take a bath. After that, I wear my uniform and my i.d. I grabbed my bag as I went outside my room.

Habang naglalakad ako papunta sa baba, I can hear my dad talking to someone via phone. I put my bag on the couch and went to the kitchen, when I reached the kitchen I saw my mom preparing our breakfast with the help of our maids, I went near to her and kissed her cheeks.

"Good morning, son!" She greeted me.

"Good morning, gorgeous!" I replied as I sitdown and put some food on my plate, I started eating and stopped when my dad shouted.

"Damn him!" He shouted, I looked at my mom and I saw her looking at my dad's direction.

"Okay, I'll be there, right away." Dad said as he ended the call and went to us.

"I need to go, I can't let that Gregorio Araneta to beat me!" He said, angrily.

Yes, Celestine and my family are rivalries in business, she doesn't know because I never told her. I don't know why my dad hates the Marcos and Araneta clan, my mom and I doesn't.

"Aren't you going to eat?" My mom asked, I didn't looked at him as he leaves. I distant myself to my dad since I witnessed how he hurt my mom back then. He cheated, I was convincing my mom that we should leave him but my mom can't.

We had a good relationship way back, like what a father and son have but now we don't have it, our relationship is like strangers living in the same roof, we owned one of the biggest and successful resorts here in the Philippines. We also has two companies, I'm not the only child, I have a younger sister, studying in Canada named Kate Beverly.

When I finished eating, I bid goodbye to my mom and hurriedly took my bag and went outside. I entered my car as I started the engine and drove off to school, when I arrive in Ateneo, I saw a familiar black toyota vios sedan car. I knew it was Celestine. The parked my car and hurriedly get out. I saw Celestine get off the car as she fixed her uniform. I went near to her.

"Good morning, Ms. Pres!" I greeted, she looked at me raising her eyebrow.

"Good morning too." She replied as she walked towards the gate.

"Kumusta naman ang buhay ng isang prinsesa?" I jokingly asked while the guard was scanning my id.

She grins as she walked so fast but I was able to catch up. I'm older than her and I'm in grade 12, she's in grade 11. My sport is soccer and her is volleyball. The instrument that I play is guitar and her is piano, ukelele and others. She sing, I dance. The only hobby that we're the same is doing arts and reading books.

I already met her parents, Mr. and Missus Araneta. And I admit, I was so nervous at that time because I was afraid that they know me. My dad is their mortal enemy in business and companies. Celestine's family are so rich, my dad can't accept that tito Greggy is on top of him. What's the problem, right?

Hindi ko nalang tinatanong yung tatay ko tungkol sa kompanya namin at tungkol sa galit niya sa mga Marcos at Araneta dahil palagi lang kaming nag-aaway because I would always tell him that they're good people. I've met the Marcos's on Celestine's thanksgiving party and I can tell that they are all nice.

And.. I adore them so much, lalo na yung nag-iisang prinsesa nila. Yes, I have a crush with Marcos's only princess. Alam kong mahaba yung lalakbayin ko dahil maraming nakabakod but it's okay, I'm willing to take the risk kung siya lang din naman ang kapalit, I know it will be a long journey also because our family's are mortal enemies of each other. I love how she treats people, eventhough she already knew that she's a Marcos-Araneta hindi nagbago ang ugali niya, nanatili siyang marespeto, mabait at dapat na hinahangaan.