Special Chapter

Pregnancy Journey III

Irene is on her 8th month already, her stomach is not that big because she had been really strict with what she eats, same with Imelda who's monitoring her daughter's food. They make sure that Irene could at least eat her greens every meal and also her fruits.

Imelda has been a hands-on mother to Irene, she keeps an eye to her every single minute and as much as possible she wants to stay beside her after knowing the baby's gender.

"Mommy, can I eat some pizza?" Irene asks hesitantly, Imelda who's reading glance at her.

"Yes, but the flavor should be vegetarian." Imelda replies, Irene sighed. She excused herself as she decided to go to Imee's room.

Greggy is not in the house, he needs to be at their company for an urgent meeting.

When she reached Imee's bedroom door, she knocks first before entering.

"Manang.." She calls Imee's attention softly.

"What? Do you need something?" Imee asks her sister, she's currently signing a lot of papers.

"Manang, I have a better plan." Irene exclaimed, Imee looks at her raising her brows.

"Anu yun?" Imee asks her sister.

Irene smiles, "Manang, your work will be much more easier if you have food." she tolds her.

Imee raised her brows, "What do you want ba?" Imee asks.

"Jollibee & Shakeys!" Irene shouted, eyes sparkles.

"Let me guess, hindi ka pinayagan ni mommy 'no?" Imee asked her, Irene just look at the ceiling, avoiding her sister's gaze.

"Pag ako talaga mapahamak ng dahil sayo, hm sinasabi ko sayo bahala ka sa buhay mo!" Imee warns, her sister just chuckles and quickly grab her phone to order.

"Huy Maria! Ayusin mo yan ha, hindi ikaw yung mapapagalitan" Imee said, she would always be the one who'll get scolded when one of her siblings do something she's aware of.

"No problem, manang Josefa.. I'll pay for this, all you have to do is to receive the order so mommy can say na hindi akin yan." Irene informs her sister.

"Last time I recall, I was the panganay. Bakit ako yung inuutusan mo ngayon?" Imee asks her seriously but sarcastically.

"Manang, please?" Irene pleads, Imee can't say no to her sister.

"After this, no more na ha?" Imee replied, Irene's eyes glimmers.

Imee sighs and nodded, Irene immediately pressed the order button as she patiently waits for their order.

After an hour of waiting, the rider already calls so Imee immediately went downstairs to receive and pay the food. Imee was surprised to see a lot of paper bags.