Chapter 32

𝗜𝗺𝗲𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀

Days have been so fast and thankfully I'd be able to finished all of my works in three days. I can finally file a leave. I processed my papers already and I just have to send it to my secretary at siya na ang bahala na magpasa nun.

Today is Friday, I'll be going to Ilocos because I have something important to discuss to Matt and I'll be visiting Isabelle too.

I'll be using our private chopper para madali. After an hour dumating na kami sa Ilocos. I head to the Municipal of Ilocos where Matt's office is located.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am Imee!"

"Good afternoon, Ma'am."

"Good afternoon, Senator."

"Naimbag a malem, Senator!"

Those were the greetings I've encountered as soon as I entered the the town hall.

When I reached the outside of Matthew's office I knocked and gladly he respond right away.

"Mom, ang bilis mo ah." Matthew said in shocked, he hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"Syempre ako pa ba?" I remarked proudly, he laughed as we both entered his office. All the office members and the Mayor of Ilocos Norte was there already. When they noticed my presence, they all stood up and greeted me with a handshake.

"Naimbag a malem sa inyong lahat!" I exclaimed.

"Naimbag a malem, Senator!" They said in return.

We started the agenda and I state and suggest what's the best to do with the said problem.

Hours passed..

I asked Matthew if he has something else to do, he said wala naman daw so I told him to accompany me to Bahay Kalinga because I'm anticipating that Isabelle will go with me in Mt. Makiling.

When we reached the location, I get out of the car and go inside Bahay Kalinga. I was greeted by childrens and teenagers, they're all sweet and cute!

I saw Isabelle talking with her friends so I call her attention.

"Isabelle!" I shouted, Isabelle looked at my direction and I know she was surprised, she didn't able to respond right away but then she run towards me.

"Tita!" She exclaimed as she hugged me tightly.

"Hi, I missed you! How are you?" I asked and I kissed her forehead.

Napalapit narin yung batang ito saakin para ko na ding anak 'to eh. Kaya kung siya man si Celestine, ii-spoil ko 'to ng malala.

"I missed you too tita, how are you?" She asked as we both withdrew from our hug.

"I'm good, nagtatampo ako sayo ha." I pouted, she bowed her head.

"I know why, sorry tita.." She apologize sincerely and looked at me with her puppy eyes.

"Sus, dinadala mo ako sa mga ganyan mo ha.." I said and pinched her cheeks, she laughed at me.

"What brings you here tita? Oh hi kuya Matt!" She greeted Matt with a hug.

"Hi belle!" Matt replied.

Isabelle invited us to go inside so we could sit but I refused since we're not staying long naman.