Chapter 15: I Really Don't Belong Here With You

Momo looked back at Nayeon in confusion. "Jeongyeon did WHAT?"

"Jeongyeon called me here to help you," Nayeon repeated with that sad smile, almost disbelief at Jeongyeon's stubbornness. Momo echoed the sad smile. Jeongyeon was still running away from her even now. "Momo-ya, how do you feel?"

"I feel like I'm gonna go crazy..." Momo muttered with frustration thinking about her broken relationship with Jeongyeon. Nayeon came close and gently pressed her palm to Momo's cheek. It felt like it was burning where their skin touched. The hormones from Momo's heat surged and then thoughts of Jeongyeon were pushed out of her head. Nayeon suddenly looked so sexy and attractive standing there gazing down at her with concern and affection. Now Momo's heart was racing and she felt like she would go crazy in a different way. "I'm gonna go crazy if you don't touch me more Nayeon..."

Nayeon laughed gently. She took off her coat. The room was suddenly flooded with Nayeon's alpha musk. Momo had been near alphas before. She passed by them in stores and on the streets, interacted with them at work. Momo knew what they smelled like and she found their scent alluring as an omega, especially when her hormones were out of control during heats. But right now Nayeon smelled AMAZING, like Nayeon was someone to be worshipped. The queen of all alphas. Momo instinctively sat up in bed and rose to meet Nayeon like the hand on her cheek was pulling her in.

"Nayeonnn..." Momo whined softly, never having whined Nayeon's name quite like this. The omega instincts were overwhelming. Momo reached out eagerly for Nayeon's other hand. She wanted Nayeon to kiss her, to touch her, to fuck her in all the ways that Momo needed to be fucked. Needed someone to fix her hormonal imbalance, needed someone to relieve the pain from this heat, needed someone to take care of her and love her forever. And Momo wanted it to be... "Nayeon," she murmured again, pressing Nayeon's other hand to her neck. "Nayeon, Nayeon, Nayeon..."

Momo was lost to the heat and to the urges of her omega instincts. All she knew was that she WANTED Nayeon. NEEDED Nayeon. No one else but--

Nayeon shushed Momo gently and brought her lips to Momo's ear. "Don't worry Momo-ya, I'm gonna help you with your heat. But this is our chance to show Jeongyeon how much you need HER, ok?"

Just like that, some of the fog in Momo's brain lifted and Momo was in control of her thoughts again, just barely. Nayeon pulled away and looked at Momo carefully. "Do you remember the promise I made you?" Nayeon asked softly. Momo remembered how Nayeon promised to help bring Jeongyeon back to her. Momo remembered how much she loved Jeongyeon, how much she had wanted Jeongyeon just moments ago, how much she still wanted Jeongyeon right now. This damn heat was messing with her brain and making her think she only wanted an alpha like Nayeon. But really Momo wanted Jeongyeon too. Momo nodded solemnly at Nayeon. She definitely remembered their promise.

"Good girl," Nayeon praised her gently. Momo felt her heart flutter happily as Nayeon caressed her cheek. "Then don't say my name anymore tonight. Show Jeongyeon how much you need HER." Nayeon turned toward the bedroom door. "Yoo Jeongyeon!" Nayeon called out. Jeongyeon hesitantly appeared in the doorway of the bedroom with her coat in hand. "You can't leave. Momo says she needs you here to do this."

Jeongyeon meekness faded and she scoffed. "You guys don't need me here. I'm pretty sure alphas and omegas have figured out how to have sex without any help for centuries."

"You're... You're leaving?" Momo asked suddenly disappointed and heartbroken. "You're not gonna stay and help me?"

Jeongyeon's eyes softened. She looked at Momo sadly. "I am helping. I called Nayeon. She's gonna take care of you."

"But she doesn't know the stuff I like! She doesn't know where I like to be touched and how. She doesn't know the way I like to be kissed... Please don't go..." Momo pleaded desperately.