Chapter 20: Whatever Happens, Were Gonna Be Ok

March 8, 2018

Mina woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. Her heart was racing. There was sweat all over her face and neck. She had dreamed that she was already an alpha. Mina quickly reached down between her legs and checked. No penis. It was just a nightmare. Mina sighed with relief. This was the third time in a week that she had dreamed the same thing. It was like her nightmares were reminding her that she was running out of time. Mina rolled onto her side and gazed at Sana through the darkness. Mina really didn't want to be alone right now, but she also didn't want to wake Sana up AGAIN over a bad dream. Sana would definitely comfort her again like before, but it didn't seem fair for Mina to keep dumping all this negativity about her transition on top of Sana. Mina knew becoming an alpha really wouldn't be the end of the world, but Mina still hated the idea of becoming an alpha all the same.

Mina settled onto her back and tried to fall asleep but her mind was still racing. Maybe an orgasm would help calm her down. Not that Mina had much practice with masturbating before (or much need for it since Sana had been fucking her on the regular). Still it was worth a shot. Mina quietly slid her hand into her pants, a bit hesitant about what she was doing. Sana was breathing deeply and Mina didn't want to disturb her sleep. She moved her hand down a little lower until her fingers slid against her slit and fuck, somehow Mina found that she was already super wet. Maybe the nightmare had been the tiniest bit arousing... Mina tried harder to remember the dream. She vaguely recalled fucking Sana in her dream--Sana who was an omega, who was taking in Mina's alpha dick quite well.

A shudder of arousal and heat flooded Mina's body at the memory and suddenly Mina couldn't NOT touch herself. Ok fuck, this was happening. Mina slicked up her own fingers and moved them back up to her clit. The first few touches were like lightning. She remembered Sana's wild moans from the dream as Mina thrusted into her. The sounds had Mina trembling against her fingertips. The next few touches were like thunder. She remembered dreaming about Sana coming beneath her and now Mina was on the verge of doing the same. She tried not to make too much noise as the orgasm raged through her body but the tiniest whimper of Sana's name rolled off Mina's tongue anyway. Ugh, even without Sana's physical help, the orgasm induced by images of Sana still felt way too good. The afterglow brought Mina instant relief and she wondered if she would be able to fall back asleep finally. Mina pulled her sticky hand out of her pants and tried to relax against her pillow.

"That was super hot," a bubbly voice whispered from beside her. Mina jumped with surprise, heart in her throat.

"You were awake?" Mina shrieked quietly. She wasn't sure why they were whispering. No one else was in the apartment, but whispering just seemed appropriate since it was the middle of the night.

"Yup, I woke up a few minutes ago and caught the tail end of the show," Sana admitted proudly. "Bravo by the way. Fucking hot finish."

Mina blushed. Somehow she was both embarrassed and pleased at the same time. "Go back to sleep ok?"

"Can't," Sana replied. She rolled closer to Mina and pressed their bodies together. Mina immediately felt the intrusion of Sana's hard erection against her hip. Sana rocked urgently against her. "Hearing you say my name when you came got me all riled up. I wanna come too. Help me come too," Sana whined.

"Help yourself," Mina joked back, but feeling Sana's arousal had aroused Mina once more. She groaned happily as Sana rolled on top of her, humping and grinding as she went. Mina slid Sana's pants down just enough to pull out her dick while Sana pulled Mina's pants down just enough to slip inside. Sana's heavy length penetrated her easily and filled Mina to the brim.

"God you feel so good," Sana moaned against Mina's neck. "I'm glad you already came because I don't think I'm gonna last very long." Sana rocked into Mina wildly, trying to hold back but completely unable to do so. "Say my name for me."