Cassie and Maddy Fight Scene (Special)

* Warning Sexual and Inappropriate words*

Loki had disappeared for about 5 minutes before coming back and the Theatre was waiting for her.

" Where did you go?" Hermione asks.

" Just a Little stroll to calm you guys down which you guys did" Loki smiles at them.

" Any way what we are watching right now isn't Harry Potter related at all" Loki starts.

* They raise their eyebrows*

" So Today is Kind of a month since I wrote something so I just wanted to make you guys react to another Tv show," Loki says.

" That seems nice," George says.

" Yeah I haven't honestly watched the show but I watched this clip and I kind of died laughing" Loki laughs.

" Ok Let's see it," Harry says.

" I need to give context and" Loki Looks at The Professors.

" N-" Snape was cut off as they disappeared.

' I'm guessing it's not quite appropriate" Draco tilts his head

" In a sense" Loki says.

' Ok Let's hear the context" Hermione smiles.

" So This Tv show Euphoria is about a Character named Rue who is a person of color and she has come back from rehab because of Drugs" Loki starts.

" Oh wow a Heavy show" Harry says.

" yeah but she's not the main person in this scene," Loki says.

" Oh then" Harry nods.

" Now there's a girl named Maddy who has Black hair. She is latina. She was dating a Guy named Nate but Nate is a toxic abuser . He hurt her severely. It's called Domestic abuse" Loki says.

' Oh no" Luna frowns.

" So now here is her best friend, the blondie Cassie, who when Maddy and Nate broke up was sleeping around with Nate while Maddy and Nate were thinking of getting back together" Loki says.

" No" Ginny's jaw drops.

' She crossed the line,' Hermione says.

" Now Cassie's sister Lexi made a Play based on her friend group including Rue, Cassie and Maddy's life. Nate got offended because Lexi showed the Toxic Masculinity of sports men and Broke up with Cassie on the spot" Loki says.

" He never cared about her if He broke up with her like that," Fred says.

" Exactly" Loki says " Now I will show you the aftermath and what happens when Nate broke up with Cassie" Loki smiled playing the video.

" I had no idea my sister had this on her. Good job" Cassie says.

" Oh Great is Dracu's sister" Harry says.

" Don't insult me like that" Draco scoffs.

" Isn't she brave, she's up here unpacking all of her trauma" Cassie says.

" That's their mom," Loki points out.

" She already gives a manipulative aura" Hermione shakes her head.

" She does," Ginny nods.

"I had no idea how hard your life was Lexi can we give a round of applause for how hard Lexi's life is come on guys" Cassie says as the crowd claps.

" She's making a fool out of herself," Harry says.

" Embarrassing her sister," Ron says.