6

---

Mira's POV

"Whoa, the fact that this facility exists on an island is fascinating!"

Jiwoo commented as soon as he got out of the van, looking around in awe of the structures.

I stood beside Subin as I looked around our surroundings, impressed by how much effort the groups placed into building this.

After Mr. Inhyuk greeted Kang Suhan from Baekho, he familiarized himself with each one of us while the two male Awakeners remained their position on either side of Mr. Suhan.

"Now that everyone's identity has been verified, we will lead the students to their dormitories." He informed before turning to Mr. Inhyuk. "Oh, and Mr. Goo, the principal is waiting for you. Please come with me,"

Before leaving, his gaze shifted to Jiwoo, Wooin, and me, I think.

"Are you three Seo Jiwoo, Wooin, and Mira?"

I nodded at his words while Jiwoo replied with a big smile, holding Casein Nitrate in his arms. "Yeah!"

"You three can follow him,"

The guy on Mr. Suhan's right went up the stairs, waiting for us. "Come with me,"

I silently bid goodbye to Subin from beside me and followed the others up the stairs as Jiwoo waved goodbye. "See you guys later!"

Seeing as only the three of us are heading in a different direction for our dorms, it probably means that we have different dorm buildings.

Not that I'm surprised by it.

Unaffiliated Awakeners are not always the main priority, and Affiliated Awakeners have the tendencies not to involve themselves with independent Awakeners.

"Whoa, this dorm is really is nice," Jiwoo commented once we reached the building.

Then, our guide stopped as he pointed at the doors in front of us. "The rooms on the left and right are yours. Choose the room you each want and start reading through the information booklet placed inside."

"The academic schedules will start tomorrow, so it would be a good idea to prepare yourselves in advance," He started walking away as I didn't even bother on hearing his sentence end when I opened the nearest door; which just so happens to be beside Jiwoo's room.

After taking my shoes off, I didn't bother looking around as I immediately lay on the sofa. I was too tired to even realize that Casein Nitrate entered my room.

"Why did they spend so much money on the room?" The voice surprised me as I lifted my head from the cushion and turned to the voice.

I glared at the cat before forcing myself to stand up as I hesitantly brought the cat into my arms. "Hell no,"

Wearing my shoes before leaving the room, I knocked on Jiwoo's door as I waited for him to open the door.

"You're heavy," I told the cat, causing him to move in my arms in irritation. Fortunately, Jiwoo opened the door before he can attack me.

As soon as I saw Jiwoo, I dropped the cat into his arms. "I'm not going to spend time with a cat," I grimaced as Jiwoo nervously chuckled at my reaction.

I stuck my tongue out upon sensing his intense glare on me before I went back to my room. Running towards the bed as I settled myself under the comforter.

---

Staring at the uniform provided, I frowned at the long-sleeves and pants, not particularly fond of having my arms covered. I can endure the pants, maybe, but I'm not sure with the top having long-sleeves.