40

–--

Author's POV

"Who are you guys? You don't seem like our students here," Gangseok entered the training room with the other teens following closely behind him.

After being approached by one of the Baekho's representatives, Gangseok, Jisuk, Wooin, Subin, Mira, and Iseul rushed to the gym. Once they entered, they noticed four unfamiliar figures with a different uniform, blue lining their clothes.

Though, the one thing that struck them the most was the red color staining the floor—a big puddle of blood beneath an unconscious body.

The male who was closest to the body smirked as he glanced at Gangseok, "We're students of the World Awakened Academy,"

Mira stiffened at the mention of the Academy, knowing very well what the establishment is, and can only guess why they're here.

He approached Gangseok, his smirk only growing wider. "Hearing that an Awakened Academy was established in this country, we came to see."

"And to check how good you guys are," The rest of the World Awakened Students smirked as if taunting the other teens. "Nothing here surprised us, as we expected. One punch was enough to knock this guy out,"

Mira chewed her bottom lip as she stared at the male, her eyes darting from the laid body to the other students staying behind.

Then, someone approached the unconscious Awakener and picked them up.

"You can't pull this kind of stunt just because you're from the World Academy!" Gangseok retorted while the others were dragging the limp body out of the gymnasium.

Gangseok's loud voice didn't bother the World Awakened Academy students, especially the one at the front. "I hear the four strongest rookies in this country are called 'the four'?"

"By the looks of it, you're one of them, aren't you?" Gangseok remained silent.

"You, what's your name?"

"Choi Gangseok,"

"So you are one of the four. I'm Arthur Bryan," He chuckled as he introduced himself, causing the other Awakeners present to be surprised.

As someone who has been a part of the Awakened World for years, they have become aware of the important Awakeners. Arthur Bryan is a part of the Bryan family which is one of the world's most prestigious families. And, he's even considered one of the rookies to lead the world in the next generation.

Of course, they'll be shocked to see that kind of famous person in front of them.

"I wonder if 'The Four' is as good as rumors say,"

Before anything could happen, three new figures appeared in the room, refraining from any fights that could start. "Enough!"

"Oh! It wasn't a fuss. It was just a light sparring. Besides, that guy challenged me first," Arthur explained once he was met with the adult's stare.

"They kept insulting us,"

"That's why he challenged that punk to a sparring,"

The others defended their group, which only caused Arthur's smirk to widen. "Yeah, it was a good call. When you don't like someone, you go head to head,"

"You need to get permission first to have an official sparring within the Academy. That's the rule," The instructor reprimanded Arthur Brayn in which he received a bow from the teen.

Soon, the World Awakened Academy Students left the gymnasium, waving the Korean students goodbye.

Once they were gone, Subin and Jisuk expressed their anger. "Those bastards,"