10

---

Mira's POV

"You should've asked for my permission first,"

As soon as he swung his hand to hit Jeongsu again, I appeared in front of him as I gripped his wrist before the tray can come in contact with Jeongsu's face.

I made sure that my hand was touching his skin, my heat can easily pass to him.

"You again," He seethed upon realizing that it was me who stopped him.

Glaring at the male in front of me, tightening my hold on him as I felt him trying to get out of my grasp. "You're saying nonsense,"

I heard a tsk sound from him before bringing his other hand out as he pushed me out of the way, two hands landing on my shoulders as they pulled me away from Sucheon and Jeongsu. My grip on him was gone as he aimed for another hit, but this time it wasn't me who stepped in.

"Stop it!" Jiwoo shouted, causing Sucheon to glare in his direction.

Glancing behind me, I glared at Park Hyeonga as she immediately retracted her hands from my shoulder.

It has been two years since we've seen each other, but I can still remember who these two violet-haired people are.

"What did you just say?" Sucheon turned to Jiwoo, "I said stop it. Whether Jeongsu learns Force Control or not, it's none of your business."

Watching Hyeonga approach Jiwoo, I immediately took a step forward to stop her from getting close to the doe-eyed male.

But someone grabbed my arm and yanked me away. I turned to the hand and realized it was Sucheon, glaring at me harshly as he tightened his hold on me whenever I tried to get his hand to release his grip.

"Ha! What the hell? Who are you to stick your nose into this?"

"How ridiculous. Who the hell brought a bastard like you?"

I glared at Sucheon, who is not even acknowledging me anymore as he kept his gaze at Jiwoo while keeping his grip tight.

"I'm gonna burn his hand,"

"Shinhwa did," A voice appeared behind us, making me more irritated as more people started appearing out of nowhere.

"We, Shinhwa, brought that punk. Got a problem with that?"

I didn't bother turning around as I lowered my gaze to Sucheon's hand while I tried to pull his hand with my free hand. But he just wouldn't budge.

"Lee Jaehyuk?"

Getting pissed off now, I let my hand stay on the skin of his hand as I let the heat on my hand rise at a temperature to cause him a little pain. In retaliation, he just gripped tighter than earlier; still refusing to meet my glare.

"I said, Shinhwa brought that punk. What are you gonna do about it, huh?"

Sucheon took a step forward towards the group, "Shinhwa's the one who brought this cocky kid?"

"Yeah,"

He then lifted my arm, my other hand dropping back to my side while the attention was suddenly placed on me. "Then, who brought this one?"

"How would I know?"

Sucheon cast me a short glance before glancing towards Jiwoo, a smirk appearing on his face. "Guess Shinhwa didn't have much of a choice. You should've at least educated him before bringing him here, he's clueless."

"Hey, Sucheon. Are you looking down on Shinhwa right now?" Jaehyuk turned to him while Sucheon finally released his hold on me.

Immediately, I moved far away from Sucheon as I stood a little behind Jeongsu with Jihye and Gangwoo at my side.