46

---

Author's POV

"I now regret helping," This was all Mira could think about as she dodged every hit thrown her way. Not only that, her brother's loud and annoying voice won't shut up. "You should know by now that it's impossible to grow the amount of power in just a matter of a month!"

She utilized the speed of her electricity to match Jiwoo's pace—making sure to hit him too instead of just dodging his attacks.

"So then, what's your next best bet?"

Mira should have expected that she'll be using every muscle in her body to help Jiwoo train. After all, she offered to help him. She knows that she'll also benefit from training with Jiwoo even if they both focus on different things: Jiwoo's speed and Mira's control.

Ever since the two had their small match, Mira couldn't sit still and the only thing that could satiate her constant desire to move was to tire her body. She found herself training and exercising her powers. An activity that she didn't expect to do.

"To use my power to its fullest in the most efficient way, and to make it so I can fully control that power!" Jiwoo answered, her voice unwavering despite his movements.

"Bingo!"

Mira ignored the two screaming, trying to not get overwhelmed by Jiwoo's speed. She has spent the last few minutes spinning and stepping back from his punches and also using her power to restrict his movements.

"But just look at you, what is this?! You're losing both your speed and precision! Use your fingertips and feet! Attack faster, more accurately!! Move your power more efficiently!"

As Kayden kept shouting louder, Mira's annoyance is also getting worse. The heat and ache in her body are also not helping her as she only got more aggressive in her attack.

She engulfed her whole arm with electricity right as her fisted hand came in contact with Jiwoo's body. The electricity spread around his body, shocking every muscle as Jiwoo was forced to halt by his body. Mira took this as a chance to get more hits. Though, Jiwoo recovered more quickly than she expected and dodged her elbow—readying his fist to punch her.

"Hey, take it easy. You know one month of this won't make any difference," Kartein, who has been a spectator ever since the training session began, spoke up and it's a wonder how his voice was heard with all the shouting happening in the room.

"Maybe not as evident, but in the end, one month will become one year and then two years!"

The pair dodged, punched, and kicked all night till their body was pleading with them to stop. In the end, their body couldn't continue as they were forced to rest their body on the floor—sweating terribly.

The cat approached the pair and spoke up as he directed his words to Jiwoo, "Forgetting something? Keep doing the force control while you rest," Jiwoo groaned while sitting up, forcing his body to do what he says—willing the energy within him to bend by his will.

Then, Casein Nitrate turned to Mira, who was still laying on the floor without a care. "You're not yet done,"

Once the words settled in, Mira glared at her brother's cat form before concentrating. Suddenly, two balls of energy appeared, hovering down her face. One was electricity and the other was fire.

After they came back from the Academy, Mira begrudgingly approached her brother, seeking his advice regarding her powers. And in turn, she got exhausting exercises.

The one activity that Kayden always made her do was summon electricity and fire at the same time while also manipulating it. At first, it was a challenge for her to summon it all at once, but with practice, she can now manipulate both of them at the same time.