11

---

Author's POV

"How did it go?" Jang Giwook asked the two Awakeners standing outside of the principal's office.

The trio started walking as they made their way to their class, while the other two informed Giwook of what happened.

"We got one week,"

"One week?"

Inhyuk replied, "Yeah. There'll be a test to evaluate the Affiliated and Unaffiliated students."

"If the Unaffiliated Ones fail to show something, we'll no longer be able to teach them."

Giwook remained silent, processing their words as he thought of the well-being of his students. The Unaffiliated students only have one week to prepare for their spar with the Affiliated; individuals who were trained by the best since they were kids.

Though, Inhyuk and Seongha seem to be satisfied with the agreement. A smirk appeared on Inhyuk's face, "Well, I'm glad things turned out as we intended."

"What do you mean things went as you intended?" Giwook turned towards the two in confusion.

It's obvious that the two planned something to get this result, "The spar could've ended without anything in return, but now there's a chance to change the way the Unaffiliated kids are treated."

"I don't know how they'll arrange it, but we have three cards up our sleeves," Inhyuk stated which caused Seongha to nod in agreement. "We just need to make good use of them,"

Upon hearing Inhyuk's words, Giwook stopped walking. "Are you talking about Jiwoo, Mira, and Wooin?"

"Yes,"

"I agree that they're excellent, but they're not enough to turn the tables."

Seeing as the instructor has only known the three for a short period of time, he's still not confident with their abilities to win a match against an Affiliated.

"No, they'll be enough. Even Subin and Jisuk weren't able to defeat Wooin in a spar."

This shocked Giwook, knowing that Subin and Jisuk are in another tier in their age group. "What?!"

"That doesn't make any sense! The only two kids who are comparable with Subin and Jisuk are Sucheon of Baekdu and Gangseok of Baekho."

"But you're saying those two couldn't defeat Wooin?"

"Yes,"

The Top Four Rookies: Jisuk of Shinhwa, Subin of the Union, Sucheon of Baekdu, and Gangseok of Baekho, have been trained since they were young, and others have already recognized their talents as one of the best.

This is why it can be a shock if people were to find out that Wooin, an Unaffiliated Awakened One, is on par with two of the Top Rookies.

"Mira can easily dominate a match, especially if she's not slacking. There's a reason why the elders are adamant in lettering her join the Union."

Seongha knows very well how skilled the female is, seeing as he was often present during her training.

"Jiwoo is nothing to sneeze at, either. He may not be as strong as Subin and Jisuk, but he has enough potential to be."

Inhyuk backed up his statement, "He's right. Jiwoo is surprisingly strong too. When Jisuk sparred with Jiwoo, he let his guard down and got punched in the face. That match ended as a draw."

The two Awakeners confidently boasted the three's capabilities, trusting their skills to be able to win against the Affiliated students.

"What?"