=~PROMOTION~=

===

Shine (Sting Eucliffe)

"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness."

Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled with a certain dragon slayer. With the Grand Magic Games nearing, their story begins, but the past always seems to keep finding Kira, no matter how much she tries to escape it.

---

It's Always You (Oikawa Toru)

"You're not the only one broken, we're all shattered in our own ways."

Ijika Sayuri expected her third year to be simple as her second year but as she gets caught back in the sport she used to love, she knew that the life she expected was starting to walk away from her. With a particular setter barging into her life again, she finds herself in war with her mind and heart. And now, she needs to tolerate Oikawa Toru's annoying personality as he pleads for her forgiveness.

|| Being Rewritten||
(Unpublished for the time being)

---

Stolen Hearts (Tristan Dugray)

"I can get lost in those pretty eyes of yours."

Charlotte Gilmore has been a stranger to change, her life in Stars Hallow has always been the same; but as she grew up, change is inevitable. To further her education, Charlotte and Lorelai Gilmore headed out to Chilton, not knowing that their life will never be the same as before.

And Charlotte would have to choose.

===