19

---

Mira's POV

"How did you even do that?" I asked angrily, my voice slightly loud in the quiet street. My attention was placed on the humming Awakener beside me as she ignored the glare I'm giving her.

"I did my magic,"

I scoffed at her response, only getting more irritated at her happy mood during this early morning.

After we left the Academy, we were still given time to enjoy the summer, but school starts after a few days and I'm still not well rested.

Subin came to my place early, the sun not even making its grand entrance as she told me that we were going to Jiwoo's school. She didn't tell me beforehand and asked for my opinion.

Well, I am okay with it, but she didn't even bother coming to my place at a later hour, causing my sleep to be cut off earlier than I wanted.

I huffed, forcing myself to walk beside Subin as we made our way to Jiwoo's school. "Does Jiwoo even know that we're coming to his school?"

Subin chuckled, "Of course not,"

Sighing, I swayed my blue blazer in my hand, not even bothering in wearing it. I'm already wearing my uniform that is long-sleeved and is already feeling the heat, I won't put myself to hell by putting the blazer on.

After a few moments of silent walking, we finally reached the familiar gates of the school. The first time we came here, Subin was looking for Wooin, and now we're going to do classes here for a few days.

Seeing as we are wearing different school uniforms, we received quite a lot of stares. We ignored the nosy students and went inside the school building.

"Do you even know Jiwoo's class?" I asked her. She didn't bother in respond as we stopped at a particular classroom.

Subin slid the door loudly, causing the attention of the students from the room to gravitate to us.

"Are we even in the right room?"

I squeezed inside as the both of us stayed in the doorway, looking for a familiar figure.

"Huh?! Subin? Mira?"

My attention was moved to the other side of the room, seeing Jiwoo and Wooin seating. "What's with that face? You looked so shocked," We walked closer to the duo.

"Well, obviously I am! Why are you at our school? Shouldn't you be at yours?" Jiwoo asked. I quietly snorted at his question, "I also had the same question earlier," I commented, my voice quiet but enough to be heard by Wooin.

I stood beside Wooin's seat and watched Subin approach Jiwoo's. I waved hello to Wooin, sending him a small smile, and looked back to Subin.

"Both of you go to Giyeon All-Girls High School?"

"Yeah, you didn't know? I thought I told you,"

"You didn't. How'd you get out of school to come here?"

"What do you mean how? I just ditched,"

Then, Subin turned her head slightly as she glared at the nosy girls at the side who have been eyeing us for quite some time now. "What the hell are you looking at?"

I rolled my eyes at this before turning to Wooin who was already staring at me. "You look like you're enjoying yourself," I said, sarcasm laced in my tone. Wooin is quiet as always, minding his own business as he watched our friends talk.

"You too,"

I felt my lips quirk up at his response, "School hasn't started and I already want to leave," I sighed.