5.

"H-here you go," I stutter

I stutter? I never stutter.

The one on the left smirks. "You want us to say thank you, too?" I nod. The one in the middle chuckles. "So not gonna happen."

They turn around, with their coffees in their hand, and leave. I blink. Then, I gasp. "Hey! Wait, you have to pay!" 

But they're already gone. I huff. Not with me, assholes. Attractive assholes, but still assholes.

I run after them and catch them on the sidewalk, walking away. "Hey, buttheads! You have to pay for that, you know?" I hiss and stalk towards them.

"Buttheads?" One cocks an eyebrow at me. I scoff and nod. I'm too intimidated to call them assholes, but technically butthead isn't a bad word. Technically.

"Coffee costs money," I say and snap their black coffees out of their hands. The right one snatches it back. "Little girl, I'd be careful with what you say to us."

"Or what, huh?" They chuckle. "You're pretty, I'm sure you're smart too. Figure it out yourself while you give us our coffee back."

"No," I snarl. Their eyebrow raise. Uh oh.

"I-I mean, if y-you pay," I murmur, feeling uncomfortable all of sudden. It must be their stares. "How much?" The third growls.

Or should I say Dom? "Three black coffees is two dollars and twenty-five." He gives me a bill of five. "Keep the damn change."

"Thank you," I very pointedly say, because they haven't said it for their coffee. They don't react, just stare at me. Wow. Rude, attractive assholes.

"You know, staring is rude," I sweetly say before turning my heels and walking inside. David joins me the second I'm in. 

"You are crazy." "And you fuck your boss." He narrows his eyes at me while we walk until we're behind the counter again. "That's nothing compared to this! Didn't you see how powerful they looked?"

I shrug. "You could look powerful in a suit too." He blinks and looks at his clothes. "you think? Because I think it'd look like a nerd. But if you think—" Gosh, he's so easy.

He keeps rambling about his suit until I nod. "You'd look great in a suit. Let's go suit-shopping after my shift!"

He smiles. "Really?" I nod. His eyes glinster. He's totally forgotten about the three rude, attractive weirdos.

"I'm done in an hour or two," I tell him. He nods. "Would Ivan like men in suit?" he dreams. I slap his butt, wanting him to move so I can pass.

"I don't think so. I think he'll like you in a suit," I wink and move past him again. He frowns. "I don't think so."

I shoot him a look saying 'shut up'. "I can ask my friends if they want to come? Melody has great fashion advice and Adeline is good with mental support. She'll give you some pick-up lines."