43.

Tw: Panic attack

Tw: Panic attack

A/N No, I will not give him a break

The damn dog is in my office.

She's just laying besides my chair, on the floor. We wanted to leave her at home, and so we did. Dominic and Easton drove Daisy to the coffee shop while I closed up.

And Layla started whining so bad I had to take her with me.

At least she's not shitting all around my office. She's pretty lazy.

I groan from the amount of stress I'm getting. It's the first week of college, which means lots of works, and now some fuckers blew up a shed of ours.

There's lots of work, and I'm starting to lose my mind. Why the fuck can't I ever catch a break?

And I wanted to fuck Daisy tonight.

I bury myself in my work, desperately trying to get through it before tonight. I know it's madness, but I need this from going mad myself.

A knock on my door makes me groan out in frustration. "Get the fuck out!" I call. I can't permit myself to get distracted.

Benjamin Whitlock.

My eyes fall on the name and I nearly die at the cause of a heart attack. With trembling hands, I pick up the paper.

From: Benjamin Whitlock

To: Asher Whitlock, Dominic Whitlock, Easton Whitlock

Fuck.

I turn the envelop, not knowing what to expect. 

The fucker at the door knocks again. "Get the fuck away!" I nearly scream, too caught up with emotions from the past.

Father can't send this to us. He's never done this before to Easton or me. What does he want?

I already know we're not doing anything with or to him. That motherfucker caused my panic attacks and Easton's nightmares. And Dominic's cold personality, don't know how though.

The door slams open. I quickly hide the letter under a stack and grunt at Michael. "Motherfucker, get out."

He grins and puts his hands in his pockets. "Nah. Listen, there's a guy downstairs. Says he's family. Security or do I let him up?"

I narrow my eyes. Family? Fuck family.

"Send him away."

Michael nods. "That what I thought." He heads out, but I call him back in. "You weren't at the club last night, where were you?"

His face shows panic for a second before he shakes it off. Suspicion grows in my veins. "I was... out."

I arch a brow. "With Melody?" His shoulders relax and he puts on a fake smile. "Yeah. Sure."