76.

Um

Um.

I tap Dominic's cheek, trying to get him back conscious. A soft groan leaves his mouth.

His body stirs and his eyes open, blinking rapidly. I smile at him. "Hi. Welcome back."

He frowns and sits up. "Hold on. You're pregnant?" I bite my lip and nod. His eyes widen again and he lets out a huff in astonishment.

As he's staring in front of him, I look up at his brothers. Easton gives me an assuring wink, just like Ash gives me a nod. 

I take Dominic's hands in mine, and he looks up at me. He's slightly frowning. "I'm gonna be a . . . father?" he chokes out the word, panic flashing in his eyes.

His hands leave mine and grip his hair. "No. No no," he whispers to himself. I curse myself silently.

He's not ready to be a dad. I know that, and I'm still stupid enough to get knocked up.

Asher's hand takes place on my lower back, calming me. I turn to look at him. "M-maybe we should go see a doctor—" "What?" Dominic gets up so fast I'm impressed he's not dizzy.

His eyes lock with mine, taking my hands back in mine. "No. Jesus, no. Don't look at my stupid ass, I'll get over it."

I eye him cautiously. "Are you sure?" He nods, cupping my cheeks, squishing my face. His eyes roam over my face. "Fuck, it's scaring the shit outta me. But I'll survive."

He looks next to my head, eyes far away again. "Fuck," he mutters.

I caress his cheek. "We'll be okay, Dominic. We're with four, not all of the responsibility is on you."

He nods, his eyes narrowing a bit. "Who's the dad?" I let out a laugh. "All of you!"

He shakes his head. "The real dad. Biological." My mouth claps shut. How the fuck am I supposed to know?

"You expect me to know?" I whisper, tucking a strand of his hair back on top. "You each fuck me everyday for three weeks straight and I'm supposed to know who the dad is?"

He gives a little shrug. I roll my eyes. "Seriously?" He pecks my head. 

"I'm just tryna be a supportive dad, you know." His eyes light up. "I'm gonna pass on calling myself a father, but dad is just fine."

I squeeze his hand. "And that's okay."

Easton picks me up again. "Now, do you have a feeling if it's a boy or a girl?" I roll my eyes again. "Not yet," I tell him.

His face falls. "Then which color am I supposed to get for my babyseat?" he pouts. I laugh. "Go with a neutral color. Or you could wait."

He scrunches his nose. "No thank you." Ash taps my shoulder. I look at him, not knowing what to expect. They're in a state for everything right now.