20.

~One week later

~One week later

"Hey, Daisy."

I look up to see the three brothers walking to me. I blush and turn around a bit, pretending I'm busy with an order.

"You wanna go out later?" Dominic's husky voice makes me blush even more. I hide my face in my neck and a little behind my hair before turning around.

I haven't told them anything about how I'm feeling. I don't think I should. Although the week is almost over and I still have the same feelings, I don't think I should get tangled with these guys. They're mafia for fuck's sake.

"You wanna go out with me?" I force my blush to go away and stick my chin out, like they're used from me. Confident Daisy in the building, ladies and gentlemen. It's a stupid crush, if that. Not worth changing my personality for.

"Sure. But you can't get that wasted again," Asher winks. I roll my eyes. "Oh, believe me. I don't think I'm gonna drink at all."

Dominic chuckles. "I'm not too sure about that." I give him a pointed look, but he just stares back. I cock an eyebrow. The right corner of his mouth lifts up in a small smirk while he raises his eyebrows.

"Are we done with the hot tension staring thing? 'Cause I'd like to order," Easton coughs. I smirk, my eyes never leaving Dom's though. "Nope. We're done when Nicky backs out."

I see surprise flashing behind his eyes, but he quickly hides it again. I've recently discovered he likes to hide his emotions for me. Just a small complication: he's not very good at it. I don't tell him, though.

Ash coughs. "Oh-kay. Unless I'm getting such a staring session, I'd like to get my coffee, butterfly. My lecture starts in twenty minutes."

That piece of information lets me swirl my head to the side, looking at him. I realize it to late and look back at Dominic, who's grinning. He smirks at me, "Ha."

I roll my eyes and start to make their coffees. I gave up on giving them anything else. I guess their black coffee represents their black soul.

"Lecture? I didn't know you still went to school." Ash chuckles, shaking his head. "Am not. I teach at school. Five minutes from here? The university?"

I nod. "My friend went there. Says there were some weird ass classes," I shrug. I give him his cup, seeing his amused eyes. I cock an eyebrow, once again. "You know about the weird ass classes?"

He grins. "Oh, butterfly. I think I teach the weird ass classes. What's her name?" 

"Hazel Carson? She graduated last year," I tell him. His brothers sigh, but don't say anything. Ash's face falls and he mumbles something, eyes dark. It sounds like "that bitch".

"What did she do? Did she ace your tests?3"I tease. He grumbles something else and takes a sip. Easton gives me a grin. "I think she was one of the reasons he has to actually teach business next year."

I laugh. "You teach business? Pff, you're boring." He narrows his eyes and stands up, then leaves the coffee shop without another word. The three of us watch him leave and flip us off through the window.

I chuckle. "Is he pissed off now? Poor baby." Easton and Dom turn back to me. "Nah. He just gets annoyed by people saying he's boring. Man, he chased me with a bat one time," Easton grins.

My eyes widen. "He did what?" He grins and sits down at the bar, opposite of me. Dominic sits down next to him.

"It's not as bad as it sounds," he promises. I huff. "As to what it sounds like, he's crazy!"

They grin. "Never denied that." I roll my eyes and turn to a woman with her daughter. "I'll bring it to you in a minute," I smile when they order.

I glare at them. "See? She's normal, she orders normal coffee." Easton winks at me. "You might call us crazy for drinking black coffee, but you still give it to us. You're as much in fault as we are here."

I blink. "No?"

They chuckle. "Yes." I sigh and leave them alone, bringing the normal people their normal coffee. When I get back, they're frowning at me.

I sigh. "What now?" They switch glances. "You still haven't answered our question. It hurts," Dominic pouts and places his hand over his chest.

Grinning, I lean closer over the counter. "I'll make it up to you tonight. Let's say I take another four drinks and you use it for your own in the morning again, huh?"

He frowns, backing away and raising his hands in surrender. "I didn't mean to—" "Oh, I know." He keeps frowning. 

"I'll go out with you tonight, if you really want me to. But don't expect me to stay at your house again," I warn. Easton shrugs. "Just a fun time."

I nod. "Alright. Oh, Nicky, I can give you those clothes back then tonight. Can I keep the cap though? Please?"

I bat my eyes at him, using the effect of my eyelashes on him. He lets out a strangled noise and suddenly, his coffee is very interesting. "Sure. I don't mind," he mumbles. I grin. Girl power!

"Where will we meet? At what time?" I ask and turn around again, starting to clean the machines. They're getting dirty over time...

I turn my head and smirk when I see their attention is directed towards my ass. I cough, "Guys."

Their eyes bounce up. "Right," Easton mumbles, sipping his coffee and looking around. Dominic is unashamed and grins at me. Ugh, men and their manners.

"Why don't you let me give you our numbers and you text us when you arrive?" he suggests. I shrugs and wipe my hands off on my shirts. "Sure. Let me get my phone."

I pick it from the counter behind me and give it to him. He types something, then again and then a third time. Before I can ask my phone back, he turns on his chair and takes a picture of him and the half of Easton's head.

"What are you do—" "Done. See you tonight, kitten," he winks and gets up. Easton follows me and they leave. Instead of flipping me the bird like Ash did, they smile and wave before getting into their cars.

See, Asher? It's not that hard.

I look down at the phone in my hand and see he's put his picture on my background. Smiling like a dumbass, I tuck it away in my jeans.