44.*

Easton is the best chef ever

This pasta proves it once again.

I give him a dreamy look. "It tastes so good!" I swear I'm drugged or something, it's like I feel at peace eating his food.

He gives me a smirk. "I remember when you said that in my office too."

My jaw dropped. This butthead. 

"I did not say that!" I argue. He gives me a small shrug, still grinning like an idiot. Nicky and Ash are watching us curiously.

Before I can protest any further, Ash frowns unhappily. "Hold on. So  they both got their dicks sucked off and I'm here sitting without?"

His brothers give him a smug grin. "Maybe she doesn't like you. Who was the last one to kiss her again? Oh right, you," Easton chuckles.

Ash scowls. I quickly get in between before it gets too bad. "That was below the belt," I warn. Easton grins, but doesn't say anything.

I look at Ash. "Let's change that."

His eyes fill with lust and some amusement, though I don't know where that does come from. "Yeah. Let's."

He stands up and reaches for my hand, then signs for me to lead the way. I arch a brow. He's acting suspicious.

Despite that, I take his hands and head upstairs. Easton and Dominic follow us, making me turn and shoot them a frown. They smirk in return.

When I lay my hand on the doorknob to my room, Ash stops me with a grin. "Ah ah ah. It's time for the real work."

Surprise waves over me as I follow the three of them down the hallway, to a room I haven't been in. Real work?

They glance briefly at each other before opening the door and letting me go first. I walk in, not really knowing what's gonna happen.

The room is dark for a moment, before Dominic turns on the lights. It's basically the same as the BDSM club, but way bigger and way more things.

There's a big bed placed against the wall, a beautiful wooden headboard. It looks so soft.

Mirrors clothe the ceiling, making me chuckle. Of course.

One wall is filled with all sorts of cabinets. Guess what's in there.

I turn to see the three of them watching me. I give a smile, and Easton's shoulders relax a bit. "Got any questions, little love? We have to go through some things before we actually start, so you beter ask them now."

They take place on the bed after Asher locked the door. I join them, and Dominic pulls me to his chest, sitting me down on his lap. I smile at his cuteness.

"How many women have you had in here?" I ask them. I'm genuinely curious if I'm the only one absolutely adoring this room. 

Easton nods. "Figured you'd ask them. We've had four women in here, little love. Two of them ran the second they saw it, one fainted as soon as we pulled out the ropes and another one called her safe word before we'd done anything."