40.*

Daisy

(A/N I'm on a trip rn so I don't have the pics with me, I'll put them in later)

Someone picks me.

I mumble something and stir, trying to open my eyes.

"Shh, kitten. Go back to sleep," Dominic whispers and tucks me closer to his chest.

I hear another voice coming from lower. I frown, confused. Does Dominic's dick talk?

I'd like to see that.

"Is it okay if I take Daisy?" Dominic's mouth says.

"Yeah, sure," his dick responds. I blink. I didn't know someone could do that with his dick.

"How are you? I heard you scream last night, but knew you'd go to Daisy. Glad you didn't run away again." That was his mouth. I'm pretty sure.

The dicks sighs. I turn my head to see the conversation. It doesn't sound muffled, so I should be able to see his dick talking...

I move my arms and feel myself falling out of his hands. I squeal and fall on something hard.

"Hey, little love," Easton smirks, dragging his hand over my cheek.

I blink. Oh. So no talking dick. I'm kinda disappointed.

I look up at Dominic, who's grimacing and tilting me up again. "You were supposed to sleep."

Smiling, I snuggle into his chest. "I'm moving to your bed?"

He hums as answer. I look down at Easton. "Are you okay with that? I can stay here..."

He shakes his head, grinning. "I'm good. Ash though..."

We look at Ash at the same time, who's sprawled over the bed. I click my tongue. "He seems fine to me."

Easton smirks. "Hold on." He pokes Asher in his side, causing Ash to flinch.

I gasp and flick Easton's head. "That's just mean!"

He shrugs, still grinning like an idiot. Asher blinks and looks at me, his eyes tired.

I untangle from Dominic and walk over to Asher's side. "Go back to sleep. Everything's okay. Are you good with me going to Dominic bed?"

He nods, eyes falling closed again. I kiss his cheek, then walk over to Nicky.

Easton pouts. "And my kiss?"

I doubt a second if I should say no, because he was mean, but that'd be mean on my part.

So, I give him a kiss too before Dominic picks me up again. I grin at my new nickname.

"You're pick-Nick."

He stares at me, halting in the middle of the hallway. I chuckle.

"I'm...what?"

"Pick-Nick. You're Nick, and you're picking me up."

He rolls his eyes and throws me on his bed. I bump against the headboard and groan in pain.

He's on top of me in a moment, his hands on the back of my head and eyes worried.

I laugh. "I'm fine! I don't even think I'm bleeding!"

With a frown, he releases me. He stands next to the bed, his head cocked to examine me.

Slowly, a grin spreads over his face. "Can I make it up to you?"

My eyes glinster. "I don't know. Can you?"

He smirks, smug. "I'm the best in making up. Shall I show you, m'lady?"