25.*

Jesus fucking Christ

My mind goes to her chest again and again—I can't stop thinking about it.

About the way her tits were full and perfectly round. They would fit perfectly in my hand. Hell, they would fit perfectly in my mouth.

I keep pumping I hard as fuck cock, getting off on all the things we can do to her. She said she'll be in there for a while, so I'm good.

Her chest was completely wet, drops of water dipping down. Her nipples stiff because of the cold air, although I'd like to think they were because of me.

I imagine her lying her in the bed, under me. Her chest covered in our cum and some wax instead of water, and of course with her pretty tears.

Fuck, I can't wait to pierce those two pretty nipples. 

My mind wanders to what her reaction would be when I tell her. Would she grin? Or be terrified? 

But based on the sexy Daisy she is around us—she's always sexy—I'd say she'd be in. 

My back arches. Now I've seen her naked, I can imagine it— I can see how pretty she'd look in the red room. Tied to the headboard, thighs spreads open and a hard cock pounding in her.

I moan. I'd fuck her until she passes out from overstimulation, choke her until she begs for my mercy. Which I won't give to her, of course.

I'd go down on that sweet pussy all night. Eat her out until she's exhausted. Finger her until she's so wet my cock just slides in.

And knowing Daisy, she'd be bratty at day and we'd have to spank it out of her downstairs, until she's a pretty sniffling mess.

Oh fuck.

I want to fuck her senseless, fuck her so stupid she can't even recall her own fucking name. Only mine. Only ours.

I release over my hand, panting hard. Christ, she's driving me crazy. We need to have that talk, that conversation on how a relationship with three guys works for her.

It's a pain in the ass, because we'll have to explain all of it. Sure, we've been with women together, but those relationships were ass. Either the women pretended to be okay with having three guys or they were just not it.

But Daisy... I have a good feeling about Daisy.

She's not scared to use her big mouth, and I love it when she does that. I love that under that layer of being mouthy, she still cares and is a sweet girl. 

I want it all. I want bratty Daisy and sweet Daisy and cute Daisy and hot Daisy—all the Daisy's.

I catch an eye of the door closing again and I smirk. She was watching me getting off? I bet I said her name a few times, so she knows it was at the thought of her.

I jump up and clean my hand and sheets, pulling my pants up again. I never wear a shirt at night or in the morning, so I don't bother putting one on right now.

I knock on the door, hiding my smirk. She doesn't know I saw her, I believe. "Are you ready?"

"Um. Yeah! Wait just a second!" she calls. I chuckle and put my hands in my pockets. She opens the door just half and I see her checking down there. 

I smirk. "Don't worry, I took care of it." She blushes furiously, something I'm not used from her. "Come on, let's finish our breakfast, kitten."

She nods and hops downstairs, her hair swinging on her back. Smiling, I follow her. She doesn't let her hair loose enough. At work, she wears a high ponytail, which I like too, but there's something about her loose hair.

I sit down in front of Asher again, Daisy sitting down on a chair next to me instead of her old one. I glare at my brothers. "You couldn't have cleaned it for when we get back?"

Easton shrugs. "I didn't drench her in coffee."

Guilt kicks me again and I look down. I didn't mean to—but ever since that arse Asher came with that spider, my mind is working slower. It's better now, though. I think.

Daisy shoots a cocked eyebrow in Easton's direction. I look up, confused about what I missed. "He didn't mean to spill coffee. I'm sure it could have happened to you too."

She doesn't say it in a mean tone. Yet, I grin in myself. Oh yeah, I like the bossy Daisy too.

I stand up, looking at the damage on the chair. Giving a small shrug, I walk off to the kitchen counter to get a towel. I wet it a little. There isn't a big stain, I don't really understand what's the problem with cleaning it up. 

I wipe it away without too much effort. "There you go," I tell Daisy, though I'd rather have she stays seated close to me. I kick my own mentally. I should've cleaned it after we were done with breakfast.

She keeps sitting next to me, surprising me. But when I give her a questioning look, she just shrugs. 

Asher coughs. "So, um. Can we talk now without Dominic fucking it up?" I give him a death glare and kick his leg. He hisses, choking in his coffee again. 

Easton rolls his eyes. "For fuck's sake. Just get over with it," he grunts and sets his mug down. "Daisy, we want to be in a relationship with you. Now, was that so hard? You're making it way too awkward and painful."

I look at him with wide eyes. Well that's a way to do it.

Daisy giggles. "That didn't seem too hard. What do you understand as in relationship?" She sips her coffee, interested eyes on us. 

Asher speaks up. I lean back in my chair, letting them do the talking. This is the worst part—explaining how this all works.

"There are a few types of relationships. This one, though, is when one girl has wo or multiple men. It's called—" "A poly relationship," she fills in.

My eyes widen and I stare at her. She knows how it works? Did she have poly relationships before? 

Easton leans forward, too, as surprised as me. Asher glances at us. "Um. Yeah. You've—you've had one before?"

She shakes her head, clicking her tongue. "No, but Melody and Adeline explained it to me last week. The second Michael brought up your love life, I was thinking maybe you wanted it too. I was going to bring it up if you didn't, though."

Relief fills me. Thank God. Now we don't need to explain.

"So you're saying... you're in?" I ask, curious and kind of anxious for the answer. If it's a yes—oh my fuck. Then I can do all those things to her. Then I can lock her up with me in my room and never free her again.

But if it's a no...

But she grins. "Yup."

****

Gee, finally. No more painful awkwardness. Ffs.