13.

I gasp against his lips

His fingers move gentle, caressing my waist in a respectful way. He doesn't lift my shirt, doesn't do anything without asking me.

See, they can be sweet when they want to. I didn't think it, but they also have a non-rude side!

He leans back a little panting from our kiss. He puts his forehead in mine, not thinking of setting me down. "So that's what happens when I steal clothes," I grin. "Noted."

His eyes find mine, a smirk on his face. His eyes shine. "Will you do it again?" I pretend to be thinking. "Hm, I don't know about that. Free clothes are fun, but then I have to go through this all the time." I pretend to shiver.

He frowns. He really looks upset.

My eyes widen. "I was just playing!" He smiles again, "I know. I just wanted to hear the truth." He tickles my waist. I scream and fight to get out of his hold, but he's way too strong. 

"N-Nicky! S-stop!" I scream, trying desperately to get away. "Say it!" he demands, his voice calm. I shake my head, panting. I'll never admit that I liked kissing him.

"Say that you'll come back for kisses," he demands in my ear. I try to scream, but nothing gets out. My gasping takes over too much of my voice.

"Say. It." His voice is a growl. I shake my head, feeling my body go numb in his arms. I'm panting too hard, but I'll faint if I have to. I'm not admitting that he's right.

"Fine. Don't. But I won't drink any kind of coffee anymore." I gasp between my pants. Is he serious?

"Y-your loss," I whisper. He grins. "Maybe. Fine, no saying, no clothes." He eyes my outfit. "That's a loss for me too, because you really look good in my clothes. But I've got to hear it, kitten."

I frown and look at my outfit. Thank God he stopped tickling me. I catch my breath. "B-but—" "Say it."

I sigh. "Yes, I'll come back for kisses." He smiles a cute smile and lets go of me. "Good girl. Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

I scowl at him. "Hardest thing in my life." He chuckles and looks down, hands in his pockets. All of a sudden, he looks cute.

"Are you... Are you shy?" My eyes widen. He looks up with a shocked expression. "No! I was just waiting for you to say something." 

Oh. I nod. "Um... You play football?" He shrugs. "Meh, sometimes I play with a few acquaintances." I roll my eyes. "You can just call them friends, you know."

His eyes change. They were laughing and playful just now, but they've changed to ice and distant. "I don't have friends."

I pout. "That's pretty sad." He shakes his head, stubborn as he is. His brows are knitted together. "No. Friends mean trouble. I have enemies and acquaintances. Nothing more, nothing less."

I purse my lips. "Like I said, that's sad." He lets out a hard sigh, his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. "You know what? I don't care if it's sad. Maybe it is. I have no time for friends, let alone feeling like it. Friends are nothing for me and even you can't change it."

His voice is stern. I wince in myself. Great job, Daisy, great job. "Well, you're missing out," I shrug. He sighs again. "Don't care."

I shrug again and walk to the kitchen. "Who's taking me to the coffee shop? I have a shift in half an hour and I have no idea how to get there."

Easton smirks and leans back in his chair, arms folded behind his head. Hm, his muscles. "I thought you were gonna walk? You seemed so sure about yourself, go on."

Asher grins, too. "Looks like you got yourself in trouble, butterfly. I tell you, a big mouth isn't always too handy." I frown and turn around to see Dominic coming up behind me.

"Will you bring me to the coffee shop?" His eyes lift to mine and he shrugs. "Sure."

Easton and Ash groan. "Dude, you never play along with us." For a moment, I can almost feel Nicky's feelings change from irritated, with me, to upset, with them. I just don't know why.

It's gone before I can ask about it. He turns to me. "You've got everything you want? Let's go then." He tries his best to smile at me. I appreciate the effort and smile back.

"You don't have to cry, Nicky. I'm sure people would love to be your friends," I giggle to cheer him up. We walk out of the door. 

My eyes widen at the view of the mansion behind us. Okay, yeah, that's not a shit house.

"Mhm, pretty much more worth than your apartment, huh?" he grins and swoops me in by my waist. I grin and lean into his side. "Just a tad."

He's smirking again. I like his smirk better than his upset eyes, although I can tell he thinks I can't read them. I think he believes he's pretty good at hiding it. Let me tell you, he's not. At least not for me.

"How long is the ride?" I ask him, half hopping to keep up with him. He cock an eyebrow at me. "That depends on what car we take, of course."

He opens a door—with a remote, of course—and a lot of cars come in view. My jaw drops. "What are you? Billionaires?" 

He smirks and shrugs. "Kinda." I roll my eyes and look around. "I can choose?"

He nods, although he gives me a wry smile. He's inching closer to a black car. It looks cool and fast. I understand his choice and it makes me grin because he isn't trying to push me.

I look around. I know I'll end up choosing the black car, because Nicky's eyes are everything, but I want him to suffer a little.

"What do you think about this one?" I lean against a Jeep I don't even look at. He bows his head and nods, walking towards me. Slowly.

"I'm kidding, let's take the fast one," I smile and hop to his favorite car. A big grin spreads over his face. "Really?"

Oh, the urge to say 'no' and choose another one.

But I nod and smile, making him run to the car. It's obvious he absolutely adore this one, I'll give him his fun too.

****

Yes, it's the one of the aesthetic

No, no sex this soon