53.*

~Two days later

~Two days later

Tired as hell, I get off the plane. David is already asleep in the car, but Ivan and I had to get to the luggage and stuff.

Now they both left, and I'm alone waiting for my boyfriends. Who are planning on punishing me. Great.

Speaking of, no signs of them being here. So I sink down on a chair and blink a few times, trying to keep my eyes open.

I haven't slept at all last night, too many bugs and stuff. I just want back to my three cuddle bears and sleep good for a night.

But when they aren't here for another ten minutes, I feel my eyes close. I'm too tired to fight it.

***

"Fuck, how long has she been here?" I hear familiar voice ask. It's my baby Easton!

I'm in his arms, so I just wrap mine around his neck and nestle more comfortably.

"Kitten? Are you alright?" Dominic asks. I mumble something, trying to get back to my dream.

"Butterfly? When the hell did her her plane land? She said five!" he stresses.

I smile lazily, blinking and opening my eyes. "We landed early."

They stare at me. Speechless.

I give a little shrug. "It was just thirty minutes, nothing too serious."

Dominic scoffs. "Yeah, and in those thirty minutes you could have been raped twice, robbed, murdered and stabbed three times."

I roll my eyes, look the other way. Drama queen.

Easton carries me to the car while Ash carries my suitcase. And Dominic? He's being a butthead and keeps giving me shit at how irresponsible I was.

When he keeps repeating the same thing, even though we're already together on the backseat, I wave it away.

He sighs and pulls me on his lap, hugging me tightly. I laugh. "Yeah. 'Cause this is safe."

"Shut up," he grumbles, burying his head in my neck. "I missed you so fucking much, " he sighs.

I smile, hugging him back. "Well, I'm here again. So stop sulking and give me a kiss."

He listens and gives me a soft kiss. Being the affectionate boyfriend he is, he gives me a shy smile. "I got you something."

Ash coughs from behind the steering wheel. Dominic scowls. "Me and Ash got you something. But mainly me."

Now both Easton and Asher cough. I grin. Dominic grumbles, playing with my finger.

"Fine. The three of us got you something and it was Asher's idea. But I bought them."

Easton rolls his eyes and clearly gives up, turning back to face the front. Dominic smirks.