Bonus

"Who's a good girl?" 

Asher joins Dominic. "You are. Yes, you are. Such a good girl, aren't you?" When I see Easton walking towards me too, I groan and hide my face in my hands. Oh my fucking God. 

"And so cute," Easton smiles, also in his baby voice. Dominic nods in agreement. "Such a cute, good girl."

Laughter sounds from the crib next to my bed. I sigh. "She'll never sleep like this, you know that too."

Three scowls are given to me before they turn back to Camilla, attempting to make her laugh again. And poor Aiden is asleep in my arms, deserted by his dads. 

I feel bad for him, not gonna lie. I feel bad for me, too.

Then cries errupt form her, making me look back with a sigh. Then I look up, but none of my men seems to know what to do. They just look at me with an innocent, slightly confused, gaze.

"Give her to me," I groan. Seriously, all they can do is make her exhausted by laughing, but once she cries? Only then they listen to me.

Easton frowns and steals Aiden, sitting down on the chair left from my hospital bed. Our twins are two days old now, but their daddies are whipped already.

Me? I am exhausted and ready to send them off to college. For fuck's sake.

Dominic lies Camilla in my arms, giving me a sheepish smile. "Aren't you happy I'm not freaking out?" He gives me a sweet pout.

I scowl at him. "If I could, I would fucking cut your dicks off."

He and Ash share a terrified glance, because they know if I don't get any sleep, I'll fucking do it. "I'll get Camilla safe," Ash mumbles and steals her away again. She starts screaming harder and, yep, wakes up Aiden.

Fortunately, Easton expected it and shushes him right back to sleep. At least one out of three can do it. "Gimme the child," I grunt at Ash. "Or you won't have a dick when we get home."

He quickly gives me he damn baby.

Dominic joins me in my bed, making me glare at him. He seems unfazed, though, and wraps an arm around my shoulders. Softly pulling me closer, he lays my head on his chest and the baby in his arm. She's stopped crying, but her chin is still wobbling and her eyes are wide.

One large hand cups the back of her head, wipping her tears away. He's whispering to her, softly humming. 

My eyes close. I'm really exhausted, after two days of barely sleeping. I'm glad I'm not alone on this, though sometimes it feels like it. If only they wouldn't be fucking brats and listened to their wife.

"Go to sleep, kitten, I promise we'll be okay," he whispers. I'm too tired to fight him, so I just give up and go to sleep.

 I'm too tired to fight him, so I just give up and go to sleep

"Give her to me," Ash demands.

I frown and shake my head, but don't really know which one he means. Daisy, or Camilla? He's getting neither, though. 

Easton smirks at my reluctance, but hides it in a smile for Aiden. Aiden, who's asleep. 

Asher scowls at me. "What do you mean no? She's my baby too!" And he wiggles his fingers, showing he really wants to hold her.

"We're not sure about that, she's got my nose," I smirk and focus back on the sleeping Daisy. She's really tired, and I don't like her all emotional about small stuff. Even when she's got a subdrop, I silently hope it's over soon. 

I just don't like her upset.

Now Ash is really frowning at me. "Your nose? Dude, we all have the same nose. Just give me my damn baby!"

I frown, too, and shake my head, protecting Camilla from his eager hands. She's mine, and he's not going to get his hands on her. Not today, not ever.

Easton looks up with Aiden in the crook of one arm. "Hey, pass Camilla to me, will you? I want a picture of me with both of them, for my phone."

My eyebrows raise. "The boobies are going away? That's a first."

He rolls his eyes. "They're not, I was gonna send it to--"

"I'm here, motherfuckers!" Michael grins and walks in the room. The three of us turn to him, glaring and hoping he dies of it. 

His face falls. "Bro, I have presents." Ash walks to him in three long strides. "You have to shut all the way up, Mike. Daisy and the babies are asleep, and they all need it. So leave your presents and get out."

Mike blinks. Rolls his eyes. "Damn, I don't know how she tolerates y'all right now. I think I better stay here and be her moral support, looks like she needs it."

Easton gives him such a scowl he winces a little. "Look, can I just see the babies? I promise I won't wake them."

I nod and motion to him he can come closer to the bed. When he sees Camilla, he smiles. Then, he frowns. "Why does she look like an old grandma?"

Oh my fucking hell.

"Out," the three of us grunt. I protect Camilla from his gaze again. Maybe Michael doesn't see it, but she'll be the prettiest girl ever growing up. Just like her mom.

Speaking of, Daisy stirs and slowly opens her eyes. Ash seems terrified and with that, determined to get Michael out before she sees him. If she ever finds out what he called Camilla, he's six feet under.

"Hey, Michael," she mumbles, blinking up at him. We all wince. I just hope she's a little more rested and not threatening to cut our dicks off again. 

"Hey, Daisy. I'm kind of disappointed the Sharpie face on your belly didn't go over on the twins," he winks. She grumbles and flips him the bird, still hiding her face in my chest.

"You want some water?" I ask, but am already passing it to her. She drinks, but my attention is already back to Camilla, who's innocently blinking up to me.

God, I love her so much.

Pride fills my chest as I watch her giggle. I'm tickling her with one finger, but her laughter is so genuine. She's my baby, and I'm completely whipped already.

Only then it occurs to me how silent it is in our hospital room. I look up, seeing everyone watching me. 

Michael gives me a wink, while my brothers give me a knowing nod. When I look at Daisy, she's giving me a sweet smile. "You're doing amazing," she whispers, for my ears only. I shrug that away, but she's right. Being a father still scares me, but I don't think I could ever hurt Camilla.

Then a knock sounds on the door, revealing Alexander, Daisy's brother. Everyone tenses up, except for Camilla, who keeps laughing.

"Hey, alex," Daisy nervously smiles. Since Alex got in an argument with Easton on our wedding, no one really likes the guy anymore. Easton though, he just shrugged it off and went for a dance with Daisy. 

Alex stays at the door, scratching the back of his head. "Um. I actually came to tell you something, but you have other visits. I'll pass by another time."

"No you aren't," Ash states, hands in his pockets. Alex winces. "Michael saw your grumpy ass at the wedding too, no problems here," Ash goes on.

Alex sighs. "I came to tell you that I guess I'm okay with the babies."

Easton cocks an eyebrow, still holding Aiden in his arms, protectively. "I didn't know we needed your approval?"

Daisy watches Alex, amused. "Yeah, Alexander, bet you won't win arguments with me anymore."

Alexander rolls his eyes, closes the door and disappears again. I kiss Daisy's forehead. "C'mon, kitten, let's go home. Doctor said we had to leave at 4."

She nods. "Will you hold Camilla while I dress?"

A smile spreads on my face. "Kitten, I'll hold her all the time. I'm her dad." 

A better one already than my father ever could have been.