37.

~Couple of hours later

"Stay the night with us?" Nicky pouts.

I tap his cheek. We're in the elevator, they're just done with work. 

"Why not, actually? Drop me off at my place so I can take some clothes and I'll be there," I shrug. He frowns. "I wanna choose your clothes too. That dress Easton picked out was just gorgeous, but I know I can do better."

He gives me a smug grin. I grin back. "I'd like to see you try."

Asher rolls his eyes at us. "Could you be any more cheesy?"

I smirk. "A hell of a lot." He sighs.

So desperate for attention.

I hug him and kiss his cheek. "Are we a bit jealous?" He shakes his head, but I can see his eyes soften when I rest my head on his chest. He gives in, "Maybe a little."

I chuckle. "There's no need. While Nicky chooses my outfit for tomorrow, you can choose my sleepwear."

A smile appears on his face and he kisses the side of my head, right on my temple. He doesn't say anything, but I feel he's grateful I don't let him out.

Is this about that thing with his Father choosing Dominic and not them? Is that possible?

I don't say anything on it, though. I'm not in the place to push them, that's not my right. Whenever they're ready, they'll tell me about it. 

And if that's never, that's fine by me too.

Easton leaves the elevator first, interlocking our hands. I stay at Asher's side, letting him know I'm not leaving him out. Dominic walks behind me, I can feel his large presence tickling on my skin.

"What car are we taking?" I aks Easton. He smiles down at me. "Take a guess."

Turns out it is his favorite car—of course. His brothers leave their cars at the office, deciding they can get it back any time they want. "Enough men to do ride it back," Dominic shrugged when I'd asked.

We drive to my place. The ride is comfortable, due to Easton's easy riding car. I'm with Easton in the front, and Nicky and Fire are sprawled in the backseat, comfortably checking their e-mails on their phones.

I give Easton instructions, though he's the only one who's been to my place. Still, I wouldn't want to trust his memory and get lost. Fuck no.

"Okay, you can park in front of the door, we'll only be inside for max ten minutes anyway," I tell him. He shrugs, grinning, but follows my orders.

"It's not like we'd pay for the ticket," he remarks, but I choose to ignore it. Stupid rich, mafia men.

I lead them inside, Easton with a neutral face and his two brothers unable to hide their frowns. I roll my eyes. "So what it's not guarded? It's not like—" "Oh, it'll be guarded," Dominic hums.