47.

~Days later

~Days later

They come in again.

I smile at my three guys, who stand waiting at the counter. "What can I get you?" I ask with a wink.

Easton gives me his dazzling smile. "Four black coffees, please."

I nod, happy. I taught them well.

But then I register what he says. "Four?"

Dominic grins at me. "Instead of us tasting sugarbombs, you're gonna taste black coffee now and tell us what the hell is wrong with it."

I sigh, but don't object. It's only fair. "Fine."

Asher's face lights up. "Really? I thought you were gonna say no. We'd have tempted you with fucks, though."

My face falls. Damnit. I should've waited a little longer.

Dominic walks behind the corner and hugs me from behind. He's been more relaxed these past few days, which I'm glad for. He was really tense before, but now he's looser. Don't know what happened, but I like it.

"Just wait for tomorrow night," he whispers in my ear. A shiver runs over my spine. 

He kisses my neck a few times, making my eyes close in pleasure. Then, I shrug him off and turn around so we're face to face. "You're not allowed back here."

He cages me between him and the counter, his strong arms on each side of me. A beautiful grin creeps up his lips. "Not like you're objecting, are you, kitten?"

Stupid blush on my cheeks.

He steps closer, his delicious scent overwhelming me. My eyes close a bit, my muscles relaxing. I feel good around each one of them, like I'm in the place I was built for.

"I don't follow the rules," his husky whisper sounds in my ear. I shudder.  

A cough sounds and when I look behind me, Easton is giving me a sweet look. "I'm still waiting for my coffee. I'd rather have it hot than cold."

I hop away from Dominic and frantically nod. "Right. Four black coffees."

I look around in the shop, searching gazes on us. Did anyone see how easily I am distracted?

But the only eyes on us are David's and Ivan's, and they're grinning. Probably making fun too. I give them an ugly face and start the order. 

Dominic returns to where his brothers stand and together, they take place at one of the tables in the corner. Secured of the windows and hidden from most of the shop.

With four coffees on my tray, I walk to them. Ash is sitting alone on his side of the booth, his mouthwatering thighs spread and one of his hands in between them. The choice of sitting is everything but innocent, he knows I have a weak for his legs.

With that damn grin on his face, he pats his right leg. "Take a seat, butterfly. It's all yours."

I slowly give everyone their coffee, silently doubting what I should do. Sitting next to him would be the appropriate choice—but since when do we choose appropriate?

Doing exactly as he says isn't something for me either. So I decide to tease him like he does with me and take a seat between his legs, my ass to his crotch.

His soft grunt sounds low in my ear. I look over my shoulder and see David rolling his eyes at us—jealous bitch.

With an eyebrow arched, Dominic hands me the coffee cup. "Taste it."

Strongly against my will, I obey and take a mini sip. My face falls as I take another sip.

Goddamnit it, why does it have to be so nice?

Easton smirks and leans against his booth, drinking himself. "Ah, how the turntables."

Keeping my eyes down, I keep drinking my black coffee. If I'm being honest, it honestly tastes better than the other sorts.

I almost yelp out loud when I feel Asher's hands trail down the waistband of my skirt. I slap his hand away, and an unsatisfied frown appears on his face.

To make up for it, I kiss his cheek. He seems to like that and tucks me closer to him. "Not while I'm working. And according to your brother, you'll have playtime tomorrow. I'll have to see if I want to spend time with the three of you, though."

Unhappy faces are showed, three of them. "What? Why? What did we do?"

I smirk. "Could've told me it tasted so good before I made fun of you."

Dominic rolls his eyes. "We did that like, a thousand times. But guess who never listens to us?"

I make a mocked shocked face. "Who?"

Ash pats his right leg. "Butterfly, you sitting here literally proves it."

I quickly move to sit where he first instructed. "I don't know what you mean," I lie, giving my eyelashes the full effect as I blink up at him.

He glances at his brothers before his eyes roam over my face. "Me neither," he mumbles, then focuses on his coffee.

Easton chokes on his coffee. "Dude, you're whipped as fuck. She has you in a choke hold man, I don't even get. . .  why—" He stops talking and mumbles something incomprehensible under his breath when I turn my eyelash power at him.

Dominic laughs. "Had me in her grip since day one. Kitten, c'mere," he pats is own lap. I stand up to head over to him, but Asher sneaks an arm around my waist and pulls me close again.

"No. She's mine," he says, a childish tone in his voice. I laugh in his chest, which I'm crushed into.

I hear Dominic protesting. "You've had her for fifteen minutes now. And be careful, asshole, you're crushing her pretty face!"

Asher mutter something like "oh shit" and releases his grip on my back. A bit. Just enough for me to breathe.

Easton is laughing his ass off, and I join him. This is getting ridiculous.

Ash and Dominic share a look, and eventually they start grinning too. The grins soon turn into laughs and we're all having fun together.

I love these moments, all of us together. They're easily making me the best I've been in a long time.

I feel myself falling.

Falling in love.