Finding A Miracle

Stolens pov

I ran through the forest with my son in my arms. We were being hunted down by a curse. A curse that was punishing the babylon people for their ansesters evil deeds. We were forced to flee our home with only candles to light our way.

We reached the mountains which were blocking our path. We looked back at the curse that was inching closer our way. We were doomed.

I looked down at my baby boy who was cooing in my arms, blissfully unaware of his fate. This isn't fair. How can I protect my child!

"stolen!" my wife ran up to me with two orphan children in her arms. She looked back at the curse with worry in her eyes. She took a deep breath before placing the children down with a gentle smile.

"protect the children won't you darling" she looked at me pleadingly.

"yes of course" I muttered in confusion. Why is she talking like this?

She pulled me in for a kiss before running into the curse. I watched in horror as the curse corroded her from the inside out.

"no!" I screamed as I fell to my knees crying. The children looked at me fearfully.

Suddenly a light emerged from the candle, wiping the curse away. The mountains that once blocked our path split in two, revealing a house that seemed to be inviting us in.

I took the children's hands and walked up to the house. I guess this is our home now...