The Little Fox Is In Love

Sonics pov

Wave marched up to us as a cloud grew over her head. Oh man she pissed!

"jet go back to casita now!" she growled.

"uhh good luck" he smiled nervously before running off.

She turned to us with an angry glare. I gulped nervously.

"you brought another one?" she looked at tails in disbelief "dealing with one of you was bad enough!"

"come on wave what's your problem with me" I yelled "you can't seriously blame me for something that happened half a decade ago!"

"of course not" she rolled her eyes "I just don't like the affect your having on my kid brother"

"what cause I'm encouraging him to loosen up and have fun every once in a while? Maybe I'm a good influence on him"

"like hell you are!" she grabbed me by the shirt as lightning crackled around us "now listen here you stubborn little jerk! You stay the hell away from my brother or you'll have me to deal with!" with that she stormed off.

I breathed a sigh of relief. At least that's over-

"wow what a woman" tails said dreamily. Oh no it can't be!

"dude your not in love with that crazy chick are you?" I muttered in disbelief.

"I can't help it sonic. I love a woman who can speak her mind" tails smiled blissfully.

"come on dude she eighteen and you're fourteen. She's too old for you" I tried to reason with him.

"it's only a four year age difference" tails pouted "she'll just have to wait until I'm legal with us to date"

"and your sure she'll be willing to wait that long?" I raised an eyebrow.

"of course she will. I've got such a charming personality after all!"

I burst out laughing.

"laugh it up sonic but I will win her heart!" tails declared before storming off.

I shook my head at him. Out of everyone my little bud could have a crush on why'd it have to be her!