Dragged Out Of the Village!

Jets pov

I was cooking like usual when..

"hey!"

I nearly jumped out of my feathers. I turned around to see sonic standing outside the window!

"sonic what are you doing here!" I whisper-yelled "my family doesn't want you here. They have beef with your family for what they did to us"

"yeah I'm aware. You dad went on a ten minute rant about how we wronged them about a decade ago" sonic sighed "I hope you don't blame me for all that stuff. I wasn't even walking at that point of time!"

I sighed "I don't blame you but my family doesn't feel the same. So what are you doing here?"

"I want some magic healing chilli dogs" he bounced about excitedly.

"this again?" I sighed.

"aww come on jet I just want to try your delicious food again" sonic begged. I blushed slightly. He likes my cooking?

"I don't even know how to make chilli dogs" I muttered.

"then I'll show you!" he leaned forward excitedly "let me take you outside the village-"

"I can't!" I yelped "it's dangerous outside the village!"

"but you can learn all sorts of recipes outside the village" sonic insisted "plus you'll be 100% safe I promise. Please come with me"

Before I could say anything wave caught sight of us and yelled "you again? Get the hell away from my brother you outsider!"

"wave its o-" I was cut off by sonic picking me up.

"na ah I'm kidnapping him and there's nothing you can do about it" he said teasingly.

"wait what-" sonic took off running before I could even finish my sentence.

I should have knew this guy would be trouble...

*time skip*

"alright we're here!" sonic said brightly.

I kept my eyes shut. I felt terrified. I mean this is the dangerous forbidden land that father told me about. Anything could happen to me!

"hey its ok jet" sonic said softly "I wouldn't take you somewhere that's dangerous. You trust me don't you?"

I took a deep breath. Well he hasn't given me a reason not to trust him yet! I opened my eyes to see valleys of green hills. My eyes widened. Its the most beautiful place I've ever seen!

"it's beautiful" I gasped as he gently placed me down.

"of course it is" he grinned at me "this is green hill zone. The best place to go when you want to relax and eat a chilli dog!"

"oh yeah. That's why you took me out here in the first place" I muttered softly. I can't believe he risked my father's fury just for a chilli dog.

"now sonic I can't stay here too long" I insisted "I have to help take care of the other villagers injuries"

"oh yeah your kinda like the villages walking hospital" sonic muttered "that sounds pretty tiring though. Don't you ever get a break?"

I thought about it for a moment. It's true that the job is very tiring but I can't just take a break when I want to. The people need me.

"ah here we are" he dragged me over to what looked to be a hotdog stand "one chilli dog please!"

"here you go" he handed the chilli dog to sonic who handed it to me.

"so you think you can figure out the recipe from here?" he asked hopefully.

"hmm" I studied it for a moment "yeah this is a pretty simple recipe. I could probably do it right now"

"awesome!" with that he proceeded to break his own arm!

"why would you do that!" I yelped.

"so you can heal me" sonic smiled dispite clearly being in pain!

"oh for goodness sake move over!" I pushed the stand guy out of the way and started using the ingredients to make the chilli dog.

"I'm finished. Now eat up quickly!" I yelped.

"thank you!" he snatched the dog out of my hands and ate it in one bite. His arm immediately healed. I let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness!

"holy crap that was amazing" the stand guy gasped "hey everyone come check this out!"

Other mobiens immediately began to surround us. I nervously grabbed sonics arm. I'm not use to this much attention.

"how'd you manage to heal that guys arm?" one of them asked.

"it's my gift" I muttered nervously.

"Well that's some gift alright. Your going to make one hell of a doctor kid" the others muttered in agreement.

"oh thank you" I blushed slightly. I've never been praised like this before. It feels nice..

I'm kinda glad I got kidnapped now!