Argument That Destroys The House

Miras pov

We looked up in shock to see abello marching up to us.

"ah abello I'm sorry" blue stood up with a nervous look on her face.

"there's no need to apologise" I smiled reassuringly at her before turning to abello "everything's ok now. I've saved the miracl-"

"you have to stop!" he yelled, causing me to back up nervously "saving the miracle? How are you doing that? From what I see you're just causing problems like usual!"

"papa that's enough!" mama yelled at him. I looked around to see my family staring at us.

"no jet. See needs to hear this" abello said before turning to me "look mira I am sorry that you never got a gift I truly am but that's no excuse to ruin things for everyone else!"

I clenched my fist in anger "I'm never going to be good enough for you am I?" I muttered angrily "Blues never going to perfect enough. BBs never going to be strong enough. None of us are ever going to be good enough because you don't really care about this family!"

"mira honey I need you to calm down before you say something you'll regret" papa said gently.

"no! I've had enough!" I yelled "abello if anyone's killing the miracle it's you!"

And just like that the cracks grew and our beloved casita broke around us...