Little Miras Birth

Jets pov

Eight years later

I hummed to myself as I painted the bedroom for our new baby. Our third baby actually. It was a pretty excited time.

"jet why are you working?" sonic scolded me "your carrying our baby if you've forgotten. You should be resting!"

"trust me sonic I couldn't forget even if I tried" I giggled "beside I wanna get this room finished before the baby comes"

"not a problem my dear" sonic said as he grabbed the paint bucket out of my hands and had the walls painted in less than five seconds. The walls were even dried!

"showoff" I pouted.

"it was for your own good baby" he kissed my cheek "you have to stay rested for our sons sake"

"our son?" I raised an eyebrow "how do you know we're having a boy?"

"Well what do you think we're having?" sonic asked.

"hmm" I rubbed my stomach with a soft smile "I think we're having a baby girl"

"aww again" sonic looked almost disappointed.

I was about to rip into him when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down to see water dripping from my legs.

"uhh sonic"

"yeah?"

"I don't think you'll have to guess the babies gender anymore"

"really? Why?"

"cause the Baby's coming right now!"

Suddenly storm burst through the door "I just had a profecy that your baby's coming"

"yeah a little late on that buddy!" sonic yelled as he held me close.

"sorry. These visions just come to me at random" storm said bashfully.

"just stop rambling and help me" sonic yelled.

*time skip*

I held my little girl in my arms with a proud smile. She was a hedgehog with blue and green patterns and mismatched eyes.

"she's beautiful" I whispered.

"she sure is" sonic looked at her with tears in his eyes "what are you thinking of calling her hun?"

"what about mira?" jet suggested "it short for miracle"

"it's perfect" sonic kissed my head.

I looked down at her with love in my eyes "your going to do amazing things my little miracle" I told her "I know you will.."