We Don't Talk about Storm!

Miras pov

I placed the pieces onto my bedroom table and tried to peice them together. Unfortunately I was never good at puzzles so I had no idea what I was doing.

"man why did storm have to break this stupid thing in the first place-"

*crack!*

I jumped at the sound of thunder behind me. I turned around to see my tias face.

"oh sorry about that. I was just coming in here to collect some dirty clothes when I heard that name that we're not supposed to say" she said in a threatening tone before turning to pick up the clothes.

I hide the pieces behind me "so umm tia by any chance if storm-" a thunder cloud began to form over her head "I mean you know who had seen something would you know what that is-"

"we do not talk about Storm!" wave said firmly.

"it was a nightmare!" tails popped out of nowhere.

"tails!" wave yelled at her husband.

"I'm sorry sweetie but she has to know!" tails insisted.

"fine but I'm telling the story" wave pushed him out of the way "you see mira it was our wedding day. The weather was perfect. Everything was perfect but them storm came in and everything changed-"

"thunder!" tails yelled dramatically.

"are you telling this story or am I?" wave turned her back to him.

"I'm sorry sweetie please go on" tails hugged her from behind, making her smile fondly at him.

"storm told me it looked like rain and in doing so he flooded my brain! My wedding was ruined thanks to his stupid profecy!" wave grumbled as she grabbed the clothes and left the room. Tails followed quickly behind her.

I turned back to the puzzle. Tio sounded like a real menise. Now I need to finish this puzzle more then ever!

So I put one piece together.

"he told me my fish would die. The next day dead!"

And another.

"he told me I'd grow a gut and just like he said!"

And another.

"he said all my feathers would disappear now look at my head!"

And another.

"he told me that the man of my dreams would be just out of reach. Bethrothed to another!"

And another.

"the dude was huge! He was at least seven foot with rats on his back and glowing green eyes!"

And one more..

"he told me that my powers would continue to grow and grow"

Until their was a full picture. What I saw shook me to my core..

It was a picture of me behind a cracked casita!

"I'm the curse?"