Big Brothers Stress

Miras pov

"bb wait up!" I yelled at my brother who was marching on, not even looking back at me. This isn't like him at all!

"can't stop mira. I've got alot of work to do" he muttered. Why dose he always have to be so headstrong when he's working?

"come on bb this is important" I yelled at him "I need to know why the magic's dieing"

"how would I know" he shrugged me off.

"don't lie to me!" I yelled "talia heard your eye twitching all night. Clearly something is stressing you out!"

"Well why shouldn't I be stressed" he suddenly turned around to face me "I'm constantly put under pressure to be strong. To carry the weight of the village on my shoulders but what if that weights too unbearable? What if I'm not strong enough!?"

"bb I never knew you felt this way" I muttered softly. I mean he was always such a chill guy. I never imagined the kind of war that was going on inside my head.

"of course you never. I never told you" he sighed "I'm your big brother. I'm supposed to protect you"

"oh dummy you don't have to protect me" I gave him a big hug "we're family. We look out for each other"

"heh when did you get so grown up?" he chuckled as he took his shades off, revealing his baby blue eyes.

I always thought he had lovey eyes. I wish he didn't hide them so much.

Suddenly his face turned serious "mira if the magic's fading like you say it is then I suggest checking out tio storms room. If anyone knew what was going on its him" with that he walked on.

Tio storm? So it comes back to him huh?