Returning Back With Tails

Sonics pov

"there it is tails" I pointed down at the village below.

"right" tails nodded as he landed in the centre of the village.

The villagers began muttering among themselves as me and tails hopped out of the tornado. Probably cause I was banished or something. Oh well. Not like that's going to stop sonic the hedgehog!

"ok I do admit that there's a village but that doesn't mean that it's magical" tails muttered "it looks like a regular old village to me!"

"oh just you wait" I winked at him "I'm going to make you eat those words!"

"unlikely" tails chuckled.

I looked around for jet. He's my undeniable truth after all! I caught sight of him serving food like normal. I guess his rebellious phase didn't last. Oh well gotta admire his dedication to his village!

"jet!" I ran up and hugged him, earning yelp from the surprised boy.

"sonic" he looked up excitedly "you've really came back!"

"of course. I couldn't resist your amazing cooking" I winked at him "anyway I'd like to introduce you to my best buddy tails"

"nice to meet you" jet smiled at him "are you a hedgehog too?"

"no I'm a fox!" tails yelled.

"oh I see. How interesting" jets eyes lit up excitedly. Tails gave him a strange look. Poor kid really is clueless about the world!

"ok tails nows the proof you've been waiting for" I grinned "now hit me!"

"you want me to hit you?" tails raised an eyebrow.

"yeah" I nodded "Trust me it will work. Now don't hold ba-" I was cut off by a punch to the face. He actually managed to knock a tooth out. Little guys got quite the right hook!

"oh my gosh sonic I'm so sorry" tails gasped

"naw it's fine little bud" I gave him a thumbs up "now top me up jet!"

"you know you don't have to injure yourself just to enjoy my food" jet rolled his eyes as he handed me a bun.

"yeah but it's more enjoyable this way" I said as I munch on the bun. I could immediately feel my mouth start to heal up. I stuck my finger in my mouth and could feel a newly grown tooth "hey my tooth grew back!"

"that was incredible!" tails gasped "how on earth did you do that?"

"it's my gift" jet explained.

"and you were just given this gift? You didn't gain it through scientific means"

"no I was given this gift by my house casita when I was five years old. As were my siblings"

"my whole life is a lie" tails muttered in disbelief. I patted his head with a smirk. Man it feels good to be rig-

"your back!"

I recognised that voice. Oh crap I'm in trouble!