A Change In Jet

Waves pov

"I can't believe you let that blue monster steal away my son!" father yelled at me. I understand he's stressed but that doesn't give him the right to yell at me.

"there's nothing I could do father. You know how fast that outsider is"

"this is a nightmare" father paced about nervously "those feinds could be holding my son at gunpoint or making him use his powers for evil. Oh god they could be doing anything to that child-"

"he's back!" we turned around in shock to see jet holding a picnic basket, completely unharmed.

"my child. You have returned to us unharmed" father pulled him into a hug.

"of course I am" jet smiled at us "Sonic never meant me any harm. He's just really dumb"

"hey!" sonic pouted.

Father was about to tear that outsider a new one when the villagers started crowding around jet, asking him to heal their various wounds.

How dare they act this way after jet just got back from a kidnapping! I was about to scold them when jet placed the picnic basket in front of them.

"theirs twenty chilli dogs in there. Use them sparingly" jet instructed them "I'm taking a break!" with that he walked off, leaving the other villagers dumbstruck.

"your son is amazing sir" sonic smiled blissfully at the boy.

"you have five seconds to leave this village before I hold a public execution for you" father growled.

"hear you loud and clear sir" sonic said nervously before running off.

I looked back at jet. He sure is acting weird. I better go check on him...

*time skip*

I walked into jets room. He was sitting on his bed reading a book.

"what do you what wave?" he asked without looking up from his book.

"nothing really bud" I muttered nervously "Just thought I'd check up on you. You were a little off today"

"what I'm not allowed a break" he muttered in annoyance.

"of course your allowed a break jet" I sat next to him "but you've never taken one before. I'm just a little worried that you might have.. saw something out there"

Suddenly he threw the book down and got closer to me with an excited look on his face "oh wave it was amazing out there! It was beautiful and the locals were really nice and I learnt some new recipes and sonic... he was really cool" he blushed slightly.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself but you do know your place is here in the village with your family. Not out there having crazy adventures" I said, worried my baby brother was actually considering this life.

"oh I know. Its just a one time thing" he smiled at me.

"that's right" I pulled him into a hug "you enjoy your day off hun. I'll leave you be"

I left the room and immediately let out a loud sigh.

"what's wrong?" storm asked.

"it's that sonic guy" I growled "he's clearly put crazy ideas into our baby brothers head. Oh well. At least we'll never have to see him again"

"umm about that" storm muttered nervously "I kinda had a premission about that sonic guy"

"really? What did it say?" I asked urgently.

"Well it said that jets going to marry that guy and have three adorable children with him"

"what!" I yelled as thunder clouds appeared over my head.

"uhh I'm going to go now!" storm ran off to escape my wrath.

"argh!" I yelled as thunder crackled across the room. Marrying that outsider? Like hell I'll let that happen!