Troubled Teens With Superpowers!

Jets pov

Nine years later

I hummed to myself as I cooked breakfast for my family. I was normally up early anyway so I'm usually the one left cooking whatever meals I'm in the mood for. The early bird catches the worm as they always say.

The alarm went off on the oven, signaling that the food was cooked. I opened the oven door and was greated by the most delicious smell. Breakfast is ready!

"everyone breakfast is here" I called out to my family "casita please wake them up"

Casita sprung to life as she sent three alarm clocks up their way. I smirked. Try sleeping through that!

"grr I hate early mornings" wave groaned as a cloud formed above her head.

"uhh wave you have a cloud" I pointed out.

"I'm aware!" she yelled, causing lightning to come out. I had to move the plate away before the food got fried!

"will my home cooked breakfast make you feel better?" I asked nervously.

"of course it will. I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE THEM!" she yelled as she took the plate out of my hands.

I shook my head as she walked off. She's been real moody lately!

"ow" I looked over to see that storm had once again fell down the stairs. I shook my head. He's dose this every morning!

"your so clumsy bro" I giggled.

"I guess I am my little chef!" he scooped me up and threw me in the air "now what's for breakfast?"

"come into the kitchen and I'll show you" I giggled as he placed me down.

We walked into the kitchen and I handed him a plate. We all took a seat and we began chatting up a storm. That is until father came out and everything fell deadly silent.

"alright children I suspect you know what to do today" father said as he sipped on some tea "you are to help the village as normal. Now go and make your family proud"

"yes father!"

So we went out and did our usual things. I gave out healing treats to help the injured villagers, wave helped the flowers grow with her weather powers and storm told everyone the future.

It was a pretty regular jig for us. Father was insistant that we use our powers to help the village and we were happy to do so. Their our people after all-

"you fraud!" I turned around to see a villager throwing stones as storm "how dare you tell me I'm going to go bald! Who the hell do you think you are!"

I was about to step in when an angry looking wave stormed up to him "don't you dare talk to my brother like that!" she yelled, electricuting him all to hell.

Crap their going to get in trouble for this! I gotta smooth things out somehow.

So I handed him a bun "eat this" I instructed him "and if any of you tell papa on my siblings then you can all deal with your own stupid injuries! You got that!"

They all nodded and continued on with their lives. Me and wave turned to a hurt looking storm and hugged him. Life might be difficult for us but we get through it together as a family.