A Magical Village!

Sonics pov

"I'm telling you buddy it was a magical village I found" I excitedly told my best friend tails who was busy working on one of his invention.

"magic doesn't exist sonic" tails said firmly "modern day science has disproved the mere idea of magic many times over"

"but it really was magical" I insisted "I met an amazing boy there who could heal any injury with a simple meal"

"you sure you didn't hit your head off of robotnics robots?" tails said teasingly.

"ha ha very funny" I pouted "look I know what I saw. That village is 100% real!"

"and as a man of science I find that very hard to believe!" tails folded his arms at me.

"then how about I show you" I grabbed him by the shoulders "tomorrow we'll take the tornado and fly there ourselves"

"that seems like a waste of fuel" tails muttered, clearly unimpressed.

"please tails! This means alot to me" I looked at him pleadingly.

He sighed "if this really means that much to you then I guess I'll play along"

"thank you buddy" I pulled him into a quick hug "I promise you won't regret it! Now get some rest. Tomorrow's going to be a big day!"

I ran back to bed feeling giddy. I can't wait to prove that smarty pants fox wrong!