Future Vision

Miras pov

"here we are!" toni said proudly as he led us into his room.

"thank you toni" I pulled the little fox into a hug "that's why you're my favourite cousin!"

"you really shouldn't have favorite cousins" storm muttered.

"oh don't talk so big tio. I know you prefer mama over tia" I teased him.

"t-thats not true!" storm yelped.

I giggled before turning back to toni "now has you known me and tio are doing something very important so you can't tell anyone we're here. Got it?"

"got it!" toni beamed before running into my arms for one last hug "I love you mira!"

"I love you too toni" I squeezed him tightly before letting him run off.

I turned back to storm with a grin "ok tio let's do this!"

*time skip*

I sat in the salt circle opposite tio. He had his eyes closed as he held his hands out to me. Hesitantly I took his hands. They were so big compared to mine but somehow they felt safe.

Suddenly his eyes snapped open and his eyes were glowing green. Just like wally said. The world around me began to change. Casita cracked around us and there I stood.

"is this just my fate" I muttered in disbelief.

"no wait. I see something else" he muttered as a picture came into view. It was me and a figure hugging "it looks like you can save the miracle by hugging someone"

"oh that should be easy" I smiled at him "who is it?"

"hmm well it looks like it's your sister" he smiled back at me.

I stood up in disbelief "I have to hug blue!?"