Asking Around

Miras pov

First I discided to talk to talia. She has super hearing so if anyone knows what's going on its her!

I walked up to her as she was helping herself to some of mom's pastries.

"hey cos!" I waved at her as I tried to keep a relaxed face "I was wondering if you might have heard anything about oh I don't know the magic dying or something?"

She didn't say anything. She just stared at me as if she was begging me to leave. What's up with her-

"young man stop shape-shifting into your sister to get second helpings!" tails scolded. Standing behind him was talia. What the-

Wally shapeshifted into himself "oh well. It was worth a shot" he shrugged before walking off.

As the others walked off talia leaned in and whispered "the only one who's worried about the miracle is you mira. And maybe bb too. I heard his eye twitching all night" all night? That is cause for concern!

The family was having a picnic outside. I took a seat next to bb. He smiled at me nervously. Something really is up with him.

"I've heard that randel boy is interested in marrying our blue" abello spoke up "tell me talia do we have a date?"

"tonight" she said as she leaned over to listen "he wants five babies" this clearing freaked blue out as flowers grew out of her head!

"excellent then we should prepare"

"hold on!" mom said suddenly "can we talk about this? We don't even know what blue wants"

"exactly!" dad stood up "I mean an arranged marriage? She's still just a kid"

"mama papa it's ok" blue said gently "I.. Want to do this. For the family" she looked strained as she said it.

"wonderful! Then go ahead and make your family proud!"

"yes abello!"

I was walking away when mom grabbed me by the arm "hey hon I've noticed there's something up with your brother. You two are close so do you think you can check up on him?"

"was just about to do that mama" I smiled at him.

"good girl. Now if you'll excuse me I have to talk to your sister. I'm afraid she's making a big mistake" he walked off.

I looked over at bb who was wondering off. I gotta catch up to him!