26

With my back turned to Sienna, I sipped a gun into my waistline and covered it with my shirt. 

Sienna is upset, and when she's upset, I'm angry.

And when I'm angry, multiple people die.

Once my black shirt covered the gun well enough to my liking, I turned around and stared at her curled-up body in the bed. She was on her side, her knees into her chest. Her eyes still had fear in them, but I knew that the dead body wasn't what scared her. It was the fact that she was the one that killed them.

I slowly walked around the bed, crouching down on the ground in the direction she was looking. Her eyes moved from the wall to meet mine, and I reached my hand up and put it against her cheek. I asked softly, "Can you come downstairs and eat something, please?"

"I'm not hungry," she replied.

"You didn't eat anything when we came home last night, and you haven't eaten anything today and it's past lunch," I told her. "Eat something, darling."

She just shook her head slightly, making me let out a sigh. I thought about what to do; there was no way I was going to let her eat nothing for the entire day.

I put my arms underneath her, lifting her body up as she whined, "Put me down, Kingston."

I ignored her request, but only because I know she needs to eat. I carried her out of the room, listening to make sure nobody else was down there since this morning she only put on a t-shirt and underwear. 

My thumb rubbed up and down her leg as we entered the kitchen, and I set her down on the kitchen counter. I stood in between her legs and told her, "I'm gonna make you something to eat, and then you can go back upstairs. Okay?"

She nodded her head, and I kissed her soft cheek. I turned around, starting to cook for her. I wasn't making any for myself because I had eaten something earlier, and I was going to be leaving soon.

"She called me," Sienna spoke up from behind me.

I paused the food that I was cutting for a second, her words surprising me for a moment. She continued, "She said if I didn't go, she was going to kill my parents."

My grip on the knife tightened and my jaw clenched. I covered the pan with oil before putting the food in it, turned around, and walked back over to Sienna.

I put my hands on her waist as I told her, "You did what you had to do, baby."

"I'm sorry-" she repeated for the millionth time. Right as she started to say it, I pulled her bottom lip down gently.

I cut her off by slipping my thumb into her mouth, and her eyes widened slightly at this. While removing my tattooed finger from her mouth, I told her, "I don't want to hear you apologize to me again, okay?"

Her eyes darted around my face. I think she was trying to see if I were upset at all, but I wasn't.

The sizzling of the food intensified behind us, and I turned around and tossed it around. I moved the food around in the pan while I thought to myself.

I don't enjoy lying to Sienna, but I think it's for the best right now. I don't want her to know what I'm truly going out and doing. She thinks that I'm just going to look for Eros,

But I have something bigger planned.

The smell of the spices filled my nose as I turned the stove off, putting all of the food on a plate for her. I turned around and handed her the plate, steam radiating off of the food. 

She took the plate and put it on the counter beside her. This made me narrow my eyes at her and she raised her hands slightly, "I'm just waiting for it to cool down."