33

After what happened a few days ago, Kingston has had a hard time letting me go. Even if it's just to go and grab something from the kitchen. Neither of us had left the house once, until this morning. Kingston said he was going to talk to Matt about Eros.

The house Eros had me in was clearly not one he lived in. I gave Kingston a description of it and he had already gone and torn through it this morning, but nothing. 

I lay in our bed - every breath I take is deeper than before as I appreciate the safety and the scent that's in these sheets.

I watch the news in front of me. I usually never watched the news, it made me sad. But nothing good was on any of the other channels. 

Even though it was on, I wasn't really paying attention. I was braiding strands of my hair, over and over again, while it was on for background noise.

"Mr. Ash had two sons," a reporter's voice speaks from the TV. My eyebrows pulled together and I stopped braiding my hair. "They have yet to be notified of the millionaire's death."

A picture flashes on the TV. My jaw drops. Slowly, I sit up in the bed and move toward the TV. It was a photo of Kingston's dad. 

My vision was red. I could feel my body temperature rise as if I had a fever - except I didn't. It was out of anger. Instantly, I blamed Matt. He was the last one to see him, to my knowledge, when I sent him to go and deliver flowers. 

My anger was so powerful that it outweighed the heartbreak I felt knowing I would have to tell Kingston. I doubted that Kingston would care, but it was still something hard for me to tell him. 

The adrenaline I felt caused me to shoot out of bed and pull some clothes on that were the closest to me. I pulled my jeans and shirt on while walking my way down the hallway as fast as I could.

As I reached the bottom of the steps, I looked out the window to see if there were any security guards here still. Which obviously there were many after what happened with Eros. I pushed the door open, the bright midday sun shining down on me. It felt nice since I hadn't been outside in days, but I didn't let myself appreciate it. I stormed up to the guard and asked, "Do you have a car here?"

He looked puzzled and shocked at my sudden question. He stuttered while shrugging, "Y-yeah, I mean, how else would I get to work?"

"Perfect. You're going to drive me somewhere."

"Mr. Ash has ordered us to not let you leave-"

"You're going to drive me somewhere now."

I wasn't a very aggressive person. It wasn't like me to just order somebody around like this - but I was so angry at Matt. He promised me. 

He gulped nervously. I guess I can be intimidating when I want to. It kinda boosted my ego but I didn't focus on that too much right now. 

"Okay, fine. But if Mr. Ash asks, you better tell him you threatened me," the middle-aged man raised his eyebrows at me.

I nodded my head, "Deal."

I followed him towards his SUV, jumping into the passenger's seat. He put his keys into the ignition and turned them, the engine coming to life. He glanced at me as he asked, "Where am I taking you?"

That made me bite the inside of my mouth as I realized I didn't know. I pulled my phone out and called Kingston, raising the phone to my ear.

Not even half of a ring went by before he picked up. His deep voice spoke from the other end, "Sienna? Is everything okay, baby?"

"What's Matts' address?"

He went on to tell me the address while asking why, but I hung up instantly. I repeated it to the man that was driving me, and he shifted the car into drive.