Twenty-Five

Bailey

"Do you guys have anything to wear to charity thing tomorrow?"

"Shit that's tomorrow," I drop my head to the table we were sitting at.

I had told Caleb I'd go, of course I'd go and support that cause, I did however also forget.

Between rearranging wedding plans, trying to figure out an alternate for the band and the recent concern I've grown for him since the other night, It completely slipped my mind.

"You forgot?" Lexi questions a smirk I've seen way too many times "I've been counting down the days until I can lay my eyes on Nick Ferguson,"

"Now that is a perfect man, he's got a personality on him that matches his looks kid you not," Arya nods "Plus his voice, smooth as silk,"

"You've met him?"

"Yeah him and Caleb have been friends since since college," she nods taking a sip of her mimosa.

"I would climb that man like a damn tree, he is the perfect human and I refuse anyone who says otherwise," Lexi nods in finality, throwing back whatever was left in her glass.

"Are you saying that because he's genuinely attractive or are you just horny and haven't gotten dick in a while?" Amy questions, laying her head on Lexi's shoulder.

"All of the above," 

She starts filling her glass with champagne, then topping it off with the slightest bit of orange juice.  The proper mimosa.

"It's been almost a year,"

"You haven't had sex in almsot a year?" Em questions, the shock written across her face

"Some of us aren't in perfect little relationships and can get dick whenever they want," The way she pouts in comical.

"Yeah and we're still able to fuck," Arya chimes "There are such things as one night stands Lex, I have plenty of them,"

"Amen to that," Amy clinks her glass with Ary's

That image perfectly explains how this brunch has been going.

"I like the dick I have," Em grins proudly "The guy attached to it is pretty good too I guess , I couldn't imagine a year without him,"

"Or a year without sex," Arya grins

"Try three,"

The table goes dead silent as they all stare at me.

Well I didn't think I'd get that reaction.

"Three years Bailey?" Lexi's eyes were wide as she breaks the silence.

"Yeah, last one was the asshole, wasn't even all that great either," Sex was the one time he would never physically do too much damage. He like simple sex.

Figures, the one intimate thing I enjoyed being rough with he liked simple.

The fact that he was more aggressive in getting me to agree to have sex with him than he was during the act.

I guess that's something I am thankful for, he would've take it too far. I wouldn't have wanted him to be rough. It was the one other time aside from when he was at work that I got somewhat of a reprieve.

"Shit Bailey when was the last time you had like good sex?" Arya questions.

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to answer that.

"A long time, let's just say that,"

"You need to get laid," Emma states with finality "That's going to be our mission this summer girls,"