Forty Three

Bailey

I wake up to the sound of my alarm groggy.

God it's been awhile since I smoked as much as I did last night, yet after the events of yesterday it was much needed.

We managed to freak Ace and Brett out within twenty minutes, them quickly retreating to Aces room, leaving the rest of us to smoke our worries away.

"Fuck," it was their wedding day.

"Are you guys awake?" Lexi groans beside me. Everyone had stayed the night, Lexi and Amy crashing with me while everyone else dispersed throughout the house. I think even Arya stayed, remembering her slipping into the room my best friend inhabited for the trip.

"Yeah," Amy's head pops up, "God what was in that weed last night, I've never been that high,"

At some point throughout the night, she had been staring at the stars for a solid twenty minutes only to the proceed onto a very long rant about the stars and why it is that we see them.

Very informational...yet more than my mind could comprehend at the time.

"They were dab infused," Lexi adds. That explains it all. The THC wax combined with the bud makes it even stronger than normal, my question is how fucking Tyler got ahold of it?

"We gotta get moving guys, it's ten,"

I had an hour to start getting things organized before the hair and makeup artist would get here to begin working on all of our faces, while the florist and coordinator were showing up at 11:30.

The ceremony was at 4, the reception began at 6 with appetizers and drinks, we were supposed to begin speeches at 7 and dinner at 8, the rest of the night was a party.

"I need food," Amy groans sitting up, "I completely skipped over the hungry stage last night. I went straight from happy to sleepy,"

She really did, one moment she was giggling at Orion's Belt the next we was dead asleep in the chair she'd been sitting in.

Someone knock on the door, and a second later Becks head is popping in.

"Dads got breakfast going if you guys wanted to start moving,"

"Oh yes," Lexi pops up immediately, following him out the door, Amy and I aren't too far behind her. The smell of bacon wafted through the house.

"You are a godsend," Amy gives my dad a hug, "I need this,"

"This is amazing," Bri bites into her breakfast sandwich, handing Amy a plate of her own, "I haven't had this good of food in forever,"

"Babe I cooked for you all the time," Bri just makes a face that has Amy giggling to herself. Beck tried, he really did but cooking just was not an area he excelled in.

"Remember when you burnt Hot Dogs?" Amy snorts,

"God those were awful," Arrex and Em join us,

"You burnt Hot Dogs?" Bri is trying to contain her laughs, "How?"

"We were asking the same question," Amy snorts, "You may want to do the cooking from now on,"

"Oh hell no, I'm a worse cook than he is," She motions the Beck, "Granted I can grill hotdogs, but I'm an awful cook,"

"It's okay, that's why takeout is a wonderful thing," Amy grins, "and our parents of course," she turns her grin to my dad who places a plate of pancakes in front of us.

"God it smells so good in here," Caleb walks in shirtless might I add, and drops himself I to the chair across from me.

Asshole couldn't have chosen any other chair? Now I have to force myself to look at his face.