Forty

Caleb

"Guys the Uber's are here," Arrex claps Danny and I on the should. He and I had been talking for an hour over our teamwork, it was hysterical. He was quickly becoming a good friend, one that I didn't even care had a thing for my sister.

"Okay cool, where are the girls?" Danny stands,

"We found most of them, still looking for Arya, Amy, Em and Belle," Arrex huff looking across the crowd, "Let's go find them?"

"Yep," I throw back my final drink of the night, number I don't even know. Following my medic moment with Bailey, we started right back up where we had picked up. She went shot for shot with me until she was pulled away by Emma.

Searching the crowd, it takes me a few minutes to spot the blonde head I knew to be Belle spinning a few feet from me, with her Emma.

"Caleb!!" Em practically yells and jumps into my arms in a hug, "It's been so long,"

"It's been half an hour Em," I grin, setting her on her feet, "You guys ready to go the Ubers are here,"

"Yes!" And Em is Running away again. Hopefully, the beeline she made in the general direction of the front brings her to the door. Shaking my head at the energy that is one of my best friends I look right back at her counterpart.

"You have any idea where my sister went?"

She looks at me, the wheels in her head obviously spinning, until a look of realization lights up her face and storms through the crowd in the opposite direction of the door.

I swear to god it's like herding cats.

I struggle to follow her but eventually catch up to the now small group. She'd somehow found both Arya and Amy, the three giggling in a circle.

"There he is!" She cheers seeing me, holding her hand up for a high five that I meet.

"Here I am," I grin at them, "Ubers are here and everyone's outside, you guys ready to go?"

Amy and Belle both cheer a yes! While my sister looks like she may puke at any second.

"Caleb I don't think I can walk," she slurs fully leaning against the wall, simply holding her arms up.

"Arya,"

"Please big brother," She hasn't done this since we were teenagers, but just like back then I sigh and scoop her up. Carrying her through the club as she almost instantaneously falls asleep in my arms.

We get outside and practically all go them start drunkenly cooing.

"You're a good brother," Belle drunkenly grins, climbing into the car following me gently placing Arya in the seat.

"Thank you Bailey," I lean on the overhead of the girls car, "Do you guys need anything? A bag?"

"If she pukes I'll hold it," she pats Aryas leg stretched across her,

"That is disgustingly endearing," I laugh at her, grabbing a bag from the front seat of the Uber, "Use this instead okay princess,"

She offers me a thumbs up before drunkenly resting her head back and closing her eyes. Closing the door gently I make it back to the car I was supposed to ride in.

"They all out?" Ace questions

"Every single one of them, we'll have to carry them into the hotel," I confirm sitting down

It's a short ride to the hotel, maybe ten minutes. Before I know it, all The Kalanski boys, Danny and I are making our way to the girls car.

"Where's Danny?" Arya mumbles as I try to lift her.