Two

"Wake up,  we gotta leave in an hour"

"Wake up, we gotta leave in an hour"

I was seriously considering punching him right now. We had a night shift last night at the hospital and didn't get home until six this morning. I glance at my phone to see it was almost one in the afternoon before dropping my head back down on the pillow and closing my eyes.

"C'mon Bebe!! I wanna gooo" I hear the familiar whine of my favorite four year old

My eyes peak open once again to see the familiar dark brown doe eyes paired with her long blonde hair falling on my face.

"Hey Elle" I grin as I sit up. The past week along with the next two were possibly the worst of the year, having her around though helps. "You ready for this drive?"

"I'm fucking not," Danny huffs as he sits beside me on the bed "I had to stay late last night and get yelled at by Sikana for something Mars did"

"God I hate that guy, he annoys the hell out of me" I mumble, reaching over to pet Tiny as he runs into the room.

Freddy Mars was a cocky asshole to say the least. He though just because he was the top of his class at his at Cornell, he could walk over every other resident in our group.

"Me too, he thinks he's hot shit just because he was top at Cornell, well guess what bitch, just get accepted to Stanford then we can talk" Danny starts rambling on.

He's been my closest friend since freshman year of college. We were both tied for first of our class by the time we graduated and we were the only two people of our class to finish both undergrad and Med school in just five years instead of the expected eight. Now, we're both in our third year of our residency at the top hospital in the country for trauma and emergency care. We are also two of the youngest in our resident group but are two of the best so far. We definitely have our fair share of outstanding accomplishments.

"What about Harvard?" My other best friend, Spencer, smirks innocently as he joins the three of us and lays across the bottom of my bed. He was the youngest in our resident group at 22. He graduated high school at 13 his undergrad at 16 and graduated med school at 19 The kid is the literal real life version of Spencer Reid from Criminal minds. He has an eidetic memory too which definitely without a doubt helped us pass our intern exams.

"Yeah okay kid genius" Danny rolls his eyes before nudging Spence with his foot while he lauded at the end of our bed "Are you packed yet?"

"Yeah I am DAD" Spencer roll his eyes at Danny making me grin. Out of us three, Danny was the oldest by a year. It was a usual thing for Danny and Spence to bicker.

"Uncle Beck helped me pack yesterday too so I'm all ready. He even bought me gummy bears, gummy worms, My favorite chips and teddy grahams" Danielle starts listing off excitedly. Beck and his girlfriend who just so happened to be my only actual girl friend here, watched Elle last night and apparently spoiled the shit it of her.