Silly Goofy Mood

A/N: TYSM FOR 400+ REAAADSSS AAAA I hope you continue to read my book!!

Enjoy this chapter for now!

———————————————————

I groan when knocks are heard behind the door. I don't regret staying up late with Isa, but I can't handle this right now. I place my pillow over my head, hoping to block the irritating sound.

"Y/n, if you don't get up my day off would be for nothing." My eyes instantly blink awake at the sound of Isa's voice.

"Come inside." I say with my raspy, morning voice. I rub my eyes and look at her sleepily, she's wearing a beautiful jumper dress with white, frilly long sleeves.

I gesture for her to come closer, still not getting up from bed. Once she's close enough to reach, I pull her by the wrist, into the bed with me. She squeaks in surprise as she lands right on top of me.

"Y'know... day offs are best spent sleeping in." I say as I turn to let her take a spot beside me in bed, pulling her closer to cuddle as I start to fall back asleep.

"Mmm, y/n we need to make the most of our time together." She whispers as she tries to pull away, but I don't let her.

"It's just 7 in the morning." I whine, throwing a pout as I look at her. "Please? Just until 9?" I muster the cutest expression I could make, begging her to let me sleep in.

She laughs and rolls her eyes, pulling me against her chest. I feel my cheeks heat up when I hear the sound of her beating heart, suddenly making me conscious of my own. What if she could hear it from our closeness? "Alright fine, just until 9 okay?"

I smile and nod against her, trying to calm my heart and fall back asleep, which ended up being fairly easy with the comfort of my bed and Isa's presence.

When I wake up, I find her looking at me with a smile. "Good morning hermosa. Finally awake and ready to face the day?"

I laugh and nod, still kind of lazy to get out of bed. "Good morning to you too mi flor. I think I have no choice but to face the day now." Isa looks at me with amusement and pulls away, getting up from my bed and fixing herself up again.

I start doing the same, and once we're both ready, we head back to the house. Once we enter, I start opening the paint buckets and placing paper on the floor to protect it from stains.

I wanted to keep the floor's natural wood appearance, it's just beautiful. Isa helps me out until we're both ready to start painting. We take our brushes and start coating the walls with white for the first layer.

I definitely underestimated how long this would take me if I did it alone. I sigh as my back starts to hurt. When I turn to Isa, I laugh as I watch her use her vines to speed things up. "Wow, you're really something Isabela Madrigal."

She smirks at me as she stretches. "I know, what would you do without me?" She teases as she pokes my upper left chest with her nail.

"I'd probably be in deep misery without you." I say over-dramatically, making exaggerated movements, as if my world was crashing down just to prove my point.

She laughs as she watches me then she shakes her head. "You should be glad you look cute doing that, otherwise I'd find you weird."

"Hey! Being weird is a blessing." I say proudly with no sign of embarrassment on my face.

We talk as we finish the first layer of paint. When I start mixing a cream color for the second layer, Isabela comes closer, watching me. "Hey, Isa?"

"Hmm?" She asks as she continues to watch me from a safe distance. I try to hide my smile as I beckon her over.